Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why don't shooters kill them selves after they commit the shooting?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
Like seriously knowing you shot up a bunch of people you will most likely be sentenced to death or prison for life where you will endure raping beating and some other bullshit. So why not just off your self on the spot and save your self the trouble of going through all that bullshit.

Pulling the trigger on yourself goes against all your natural survival instincts. Killing people you don't know is much easier but when it comes to yourself i imagine it would be harder, most likely. Also, depends on your frame of mind, if for example you're completely insane and lost the plot you probably wouldn't even think twice about it especially if you're fucked up on drugs like PCP.

If i was gonna shoot up a place i'd go all out and take on the cops, take some of them out before they kill me. Prison would be my worst nightmare.

Last edited:
Some of them have done that I’m pretty sure

Idk, doesn't make sense to me either. Doing something like that is similar to killing yourself away, except it would actually be far worse, due to all the prison time you have to look forward to, and the other inmates probably wouldn't be too fond of you. Then again, if you're going to kill yourself away, then why would you do anything like that? It would be quicker to just kill yourself, and it would be a lot less painful too, for both yourself and others. It's not as if you get to behold the consequences of your actions while dead.

Maybe some who actually do suicide after, well maybe they do it for the purpose of killing themselves, like they purposely give themselves no other way out.

A lot do kill themselves but a lot of them get shot before they can and probably go into shock or something

Hybristophilia, even ER had a becky white foid going for him in a video

I thought almost every shooter DID do that. I always wondered why they did. I’d rather be alive than dead as long as I’m not in like a Jigsaw torture gauntlet tbh

cuz theyre based

Like seriously knowing you shot up a bunch of people you will most likely be sentenced to death or prison for life where you will endure raping beating and some other bullshit. So why not just off your self on the spot and save your self the trouble of going through all that bullshit.

I think they are just fucking stupid, like they are using mental gymnastics not to kill themselves, it literally makes no sense

Pulling the trigger on yourself goes against all your natural survival instincts.

But getting raped and brutalized is?

As a mass shooter you know full well what is going to happen to you, there is literally no excuse not to kill yourself, because any excuse you used would ironically apply to not killing a bunch of people

E.g. - "I don't want to go to hell"

Too late retard, you just massacred a bunch of people, your excuse makes no sense

Then again, if you're going to kill yourself away, then why would you do anything like that? It would be quicker to just kill yourself, and it would be a lot less painful too, for both yourself and others. It's not as if you get to behold the consequences of your actions while dead

You already did behold the consequences, you saw people die, they are dead, that was your intention

Hybristophilia, even ER had a becky white foid going for him in a video
what good is bitches being attracted to you when you are in jail for the rest of your life :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Why kill yourself if you have another bullet you could fire at your enemies?

I thought almost every shooter DID do that. I always wondered why they did. I’d rather be alive than dead as long as I’m not in like a Jigsaw torture gauntlet tbh
Yeah i cant think of any in particular but i am sure most of them do shot themselves (in call of duty)

Most of them do. But why do that when ugly killers get female letters and marriage proposals while in jail?

I think they are just fucking stupid, like they are using mental gymnastics not to kill themselves, it literally makes no sense

But getting raped and brutalized is?

As a mass shooter you know full well what is going to happen to you, there is literally no excuse not to kill yourself, because any excuse you used would ironically apply to not killing a bunch of people

E.g. - "I don't want to go to hell"

Too late retard, you just massacred a bunch of people, your excuse makes no sense

You already did behold the consequences, you saw people die, they are dead, that was your intention

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J7yK1TPkDo

Prison justice is a myth, a fabricated normie cope.

Normies think rapists, child murderers or any criminal gets ”beat up” in prison by other convicts for being extraordinarily vile. This is made up nonsense that only happens in movies.
so no one gets beat up in prison?

Not for being a ”horrible person”. It is almost always gang members fighting each other, or people become enemies while inside prison.
do pedophiles get beat up?

Pulling the trigger on yourself goes against all your natural survival instincts. Killing people you don't know is much easier but when it comes to yourself i imagine it would be harder, most likely. Also, depends on your frame of mind, if for example you're completely insane and lost the plot you probably wouldn't even think twice about it especially if you're fucked up on drugs like PCP.

If i was gonna shoot up a place i'd go all out and take on the cops, take some of them out before they kill me. Prison would be my worst nightmare.
This, they most likely set out on doing a shooting thinking they're going to kill themselves but highly underestimate their own instinct and end up giving themselves up to the police

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back