Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why don't normgroids let incels cope in peace?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22685
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 22685

Self-banned
-
I'm not even talking about this site, .net or "incels" as they are known in general. I'm talking about subreddits like waifuism where people are just minding their own fucking business and trying to cope with life, what POSSIBLE reason do you have to talk shit to the people there? They aren't hurting anyone nor doing literally anything that could be seen as malicious, yet they can't help but talk shit about them.

I have seen it happen so many times now, some dude is just happy(let's be real, i doubt anyone there is truly happy) to discover that there are others like them and wants to share his own thoughts or whatever, and in come the normgroids with their superiority complex ready to take a dump on everything. Like dude you have your own failure of a life to contend with, why not pay attention to yourself instead?

Here are some examples:

Untitled

Who the fuck are you? Why are you here? You aren't curious, you're just an annoying bitch and the downvotes confirm that.

Untitled

Really? THIS is what makes you lose faith? Not the other rotten shit humans do?

Untitled

Obligatory dogshit bluepilled """""""""""""""""advice""""""""""""""""""". Kinda shocked he didn't say they should take a shower or two tbh.

Untitled

Hahahaha, so cringe amirite guiz?!1?

There is most likely alot more i could have showcased here but you get the idea, and i really don't feel like reading through their bullshit. Suffice to say we really need WW3 so that these people can die off and not plague the planet with their existence anymore.

from the looks of it many r/waifuism users are females or gay

I would rather cope forever with my 2D waifus instead of giving attention to the 3D whores in dating sites, stay mad normies, I hate females, and there is nothing you can do about it.

Based post op, some people need a fucking slap.

Last edited:
from the looks of it many r/waifuism users are females or gay
Le Femcels :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
The body pillow goes into the trash the second chad looks in her general direction

I would rather cope forever with my 2D waifus instead of giving attention to the 3D whores in dating sites, stay mad normies, I hate females, and there is nothing you can do about it.

Based post op, some people need a fucking slap
:feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:

I'm not even talking about this site, .net or "incels" as they are known in general. I'm talking about subreddits like waifuism where people are just minding their own fucking business and trying to cope with life, what POSSIBLE reason do you have to talk shit to the people there? They aren't hurting anyone nor doing literally anything that could be seen as malicious, yet they can't help but talk shit about them.

I have seen it happen so many times now, some dude is just happy(let's be real, i doubt anyone there is truly happy) to discover that there are others like them and wants to share his own thoughts or whatever, and in come the normgroids with their superiority complex ready to take a dump on everything. Like dude you have your own failure of a life to contend with, why not pay attention to yourself instead?

Here are some examples:

View attachment 357812
Who the fuck are you? Why are you here? You aren't curious, you're just an annoying bitch and the downvotes confirm that.

View attachment 357814

View attachment 357815
Obligatory dogshit bluepilled """""""""""""""""advice""""""""""""""""""". Kinda shocked he didn't say they should take a shower or two tbh.

View attachment 357817

There is most likely alot more i could have showcased here but you get the idea, and i really don't feel like reading through their bullshit. Suffice to say we really need WW3 so that these people can die off and not plague the planet with their existence anymore.
"HAHAHAHAHAHA; look how mental illness and total social isolation warped these guys, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!! They suffer how funny! OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH; now the wrote really cringy stuff according to my opinion, I will take great pleasure to screenshot this and make fun of it with my faggot friends!" - into the gulags with you, normgroids. How they overanalyze stuff that these persons often literally say. You also see the same behavior on r/Cucktear(s) where they make fun of men buying sex toys or doing other stuff that would be acceptable if they had a hole between their legs.

You know what I hate the most, those who insult others copes and can't take the same insults in return.

Here are some examples:

View attachment 357812

View attachment 357814

View attachment 357815

View attachment 357817

First post is kinda fair, rest are bluepilled and bully tier. Personally I don't care one bit what they think.

What would they prefer? Would they rather incels go out and rape women? They should be praising those pillows.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA; look how mental illness and total social isolation warped these guys, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!! They suffer how funny! OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH; now the wrote really cringy stuff according to my opinion, I will take great pleasure to screenshot this and make fun of it with my faggot friends!" - into the gulags with you, normgroids. How they overanalyze stuff that these persons often literally say.
ScornfulAcrobaticIndianpangolin size restricted

We should do this to normies. (In Team Fortress 2).

Last edited:
Empathy is dependent on social status and positioning in the hierarchy. It's designed to keep incels at the bottom, and mock them when they try to find solace in it.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA; look how mental illness and total social isolation warped these guys, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!! They suffer how funny! OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH; now the wrote really cringy stuff according to my opinion, I will take great pleasure to screenshot this and make fun of it with my faggot friends!" - into the gulags with you, normgroids. How they overanalyze stuff that these persons often literally say. You also see the same behavior on r/Cucktear(s) where they make fun of men buying sex toys or doing other stuff that would be acceptable if they had a hole between their legs.
What would they prefer? Would they rather incels go out and rape women? They should be praising those pillows.
They don't want you to Just not interact with them, they want to end your copes and see you die suffering.

Your Very existence bothers them, rise up boys, these people truly want to see us dying alone, suffering without any kind of cope or happiness at all, RISE UP.
Empathy is dependent on social status and positioning in the hierarchy. It's designed to keep incels at the bottom, and mock them when they try to find solace in it.

First post is kinda fair,
The comment was downvoted for a reason, it's the same as when an journalist wants to "fairly and without bias" interview incels and then the next day pulls a 180 and shits out the same tired arguments you have heard.

Normies work in a way that they need to hate and humiliate anything they don't understand so they could boost their ego.

Normies work in a way that they need to hate and humiliate anything they don't understand so they could boost their ego.
Normgroids*

They do not let us cope in peace because they want see us rope. Normgroids hate low status ugly men trying to survive by coping with fantasy.

It is human nature to want to mog others to feel better about ones self. Many people cant mog others in real life so they need to look online to find people whos lives make theirs look good in comparison.

"no honey you don't need to find love or marry, ignore them boys and go your'e own way"
What that dude can't find a girlfriend and is coping? :soy::soy::soy::lul: what a loser lol

Here are some examples:

View attachment 357812

View attachment 357814

View attachment 357815

View attachment 357817

Incels live rent free in soyciety's mind. Incels could disappear tomorrow and normies will still be barking for us. Talking shit about incels and stalking us online are their favourite pastimes

Normies always need a punching bag to feel better about themselves. Every Normie "friend"-ship group has one. Incels are Society's collective punching bag

Incels live rent free in soyciety's mind. Incels could disappear tomorrow and normies will still be barking for us. Talking shit about incels and stalking us online are their favourite pastimes

Normies always need a punching bag to feel better about themselves. Every Normie "friend"-ship group has one. Incels are Society's collective punching bag

Frankly it's fun to be snarky and vindictive. Lots of people have made yourube careers on ridiculing shitty movies, etc. People like it.

Here are some examples:

View attachment 357812

View attachment 357814

View attachment 357815

View attachment 357817

Dude, there's a subreddit called r/scatgirls
And why are you complaining about Reddit anyways?
It's a hivemind

They are unironically the most pathetic faggots I have seen. If your only source of happiness is just hating on lonely people for enjoying copes then the world is really much better off if those people were just killed off. They are the actual excess waste of human existence and don’t deserve to live. I would honestly strangle them to death (in Minecraft) if I ever met one of those faggots irl