Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why don’t niggers go back to Africa ?

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
Title, if they hate white people so much why don’t they go back to their shit hole.

because white women want to get blacked n niggers hate their saharan shitholes and hate being eaten by lions everyday ... DUH
Lion-attack GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

is it so hard to understand people dont like being hated for their skin color?

if it simply has to do with "their behavior", then youre the only one making it about race, not them.

because whites love baboon nigger sausage up their bum

Even joggers don't wanna live in a jogger filled continent

Because they can't play the victim card around other niggers.

Why don't cumskins just hang themselves? Oh wait, they already do. Nevermind.

They're hated for their aggression, lack of civility, and proclivity towards criminality. Skin color is never the reason, dumbass. Only low IQ, cousin-fucking klansmen think their skin color makes them the way they are and hate them because of it.

if it simply has to do with "their behavior", then youre the only one making it about race, not them.
What the fuck kind of backwards soy logic is this? Their behavior and race show a pattern. Without any prior information, you look at the behavior. Overtime you begin to see patterns emerge, and any reasonable and sane person will make the connection and see the pattern.

Please fuck off back to reddit with your implications of societal and institutional marginalization and fluff your wife's boyfriend's BBC.

Because there's Niggers there

Because the entire continent is a shithole from North to South, East to West, and even the ok parts aren't nearly as good as the "opressive whiye countries". Niggers who voluntarily came to Denmark and get to live of white hard work, also bitch about racism here when they could literally just go back to their shitholes

Title, if they hate white people so much why don’t they go back to their shit hole.
because their 65 IQ points dont allow them to reach the conclusion that they could end racism by just move on back to South Africa

Because the entire continent is a shithole from North to South, East to West, and even the ok parts aren't nearly as good as the "opressive whiye countries". Niggers who voluntarily came to Denmark and get to live of white hard work, also bitch about racism here when they could literally just go back to their shitholes

hordes of niggers, gross :feelsugh: id rather live in Brazil among mutts and whites than in Africa

because their 65 IQ points dont allow them to reach the conclusion that they could end racism by just move on back to South Africa
No racism if all the kids are brown. :dafuckfeels:

Not until you go back to Europe

No racism if all the kids are brown. :dafuckfeels:
even so they will accuse lightskins of racism and eventually target jews too, in the future when North America have 1% of white people niggers will still be complaining about racism, they are like women and possums, their only survive strategy is play the victim

They're hated for their aggression, lack of civility, and proclivity towards criminality. Skin color is never the reason, dumbass. Only low IQ, cousin-fucking klansmen think their skin color makes them the way they are and hate them because of it.

What the fuck kind of backwards soy logic is this? Their behavior and race show a pattern. Without any prior information, you look at the behavior. Overtime you begin to see patterns emerge, and any reasonable and sane person will make the connection and see the pattern.
i dont care for none of this "logic". the only reason you have to say theyre "violent criminals" is because nobody cares if you say "i just dont like them".

youre just scaring people to be around you so you can take advantage of them. at least niggers are honest.
Please fuck off back to reddit with your implications of societal and institutional marginalization and fluff your wife's boyfriend's BBC.
im not the one saying i belong to someone else. you can die for crackers all you want. your miserable excuse for being the worst example of your race is "at least im not a nigger"

i dont care for none of this "logic". the only reason you have to say theyre "violent criminals" is because nobody cares if you say "i just dont like them".

youre just scaring people to be around you so you can take advantage of them. at least niggers are honest.

im not the one saying i belong to someone else. you can die for crackers all you want. your miserable excuse for being the worst example of your race is "at least im not a nigger"

Why would they? They're the foids of the male race. They get nearly everything handed to them on a silver platter, and they don't need to take accountability for a lot of the crimes they commit.

dude, do you know where youre at!? do you think people feel ANY safer around you with your talks about wanting to rape and kill women? what do you think separates from your average nigger? not being able to do something about it? christ.

do you think people feel ANY safer around you with your talks about wanting to rape and kill women?
i dont want to rape and kill women, i just wanna rot in my room all day playing vidya until September
images

i dont want to rape and kill women, i just wanna rot in my room all day playing vidya until September
images
ill just leave it here. nevermind to it all, i guess.

they need to be bleached, we need to breed their women until they are no longer a threat

OK, then that's the end of that. Please find the nearest sharp object and proceed to kys.
i dont mean to make it seem like im not listening, i just feel you are arguing in bad faith.

i dont mean to make it seem like im not listening, i just feel you are arguing in bad faith.
You don't argue with feelings, btw.

Why do you think I quoted you and replied to you in the first place? Let me rephrase that.

Why do you believe I quoted you and replied to you in the first place?

You don't argue with feelings, btw.

Why do you think I quoted you and replied to you in the first place? Let me rephrase that.

Why do you believe I quoted you and replied to you in the first place?
to say something unrelated to my prompt on why niggers "hate white people". i was answering OP's stupid rhetoric and you interjected to say "they deserve it", which is fair, but i didnt think it was coming from a sound mind, so i rebuked it. im ready to hear what you have to say though if you actually want the opportunity to discuss.

Last edited:
to say something unrelated to my prompt on why niggers "hate white people". i was answering OP's stupid rhetoric and you interjected to say "they deserve it", which is fair, but i didnt think it was coming from a sound mind, so i rebuked it. im ready to hear what you have to say though if you actually want the opportunity to discuss.
What is it that you're looking to discuss exactly? Do you wish to put forward some claim or make an argument in favor or against some position?

Serious answer
because they know it’s shit but want to be recognize as citizens (leeches) of the host country that they’re in. They themselves know they’re shit and you’ll notice that successful Blacks never support shit like BLM and stay under the radar.

cope I am shitskin

darker than many mixed blacks. And I still hate most of them. they do too much crime. make too much noise. I have lived in homeless shelters, and there too the nigs were the most obnoxious race. facts are facts boyo.

What is it that you're looking to discuss exactly? Do you wish to put forward some claim or make an argument in favor or against some position?
not really, i just wanted to respond to OP and didnt feel like anything more needed to be said.

here's me starting over, though:
They're hated for their aggression,
there's nothing wrong with being aggressive. that's how you get shit done. everyone is justified in their aggression, so that would not be the nigger's issue.

i think anyone can be as violent as they want and it is up to the individual to decide who's justified. i think as individuals, it is our place to decide what is right for ourselves, not other people; we can only judge others based on how they affect us, and if your reason is that "they hurt others", that's very cucked imo.
lack of civility,
52910.jpg

and proclivity towards criminality.
understandably so; no law can give you freedom.

Eazy-E puts it best:
@The Enforcer

Skin color is never the reason, dumbass.
im glad we agree.
Their behavior and race show a pattern. Without any prior information, you look at the behavior. Overtime you begin to see patterns emerge, and any reasonable and sane person will make the connection and see the pattern.
all we see are hands that feed us and hands that don't. we're all out to get each other, so making one group of people more culpable than the rest will do nothing but allow yourself to be taken advantage of by others. this is literally the only regret former neos have, and why they get zero sympathy from the left. (whos just a group of faggots and demoralized straight men anyways)

TL;DR Who cares?

Last edited:
Because they’d be hated and treated like foreigners in Africa. Black Americans have no real identity besides being former slaves to white people

because libshits give them free money if they live here
they'll just stary here and bitch and blame evil witey because that's easier than fixing their ancestral lands or improving their mentality that is ultimately holding them back.

no one gives a fuck go back to your continent nigger

Because they’d be hated and treated like foreigners in Africa. Black Americans have no real identity besides being former slaves to white people
yeah right cope and lie nigger