Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why don't "muy pedophile hunters" ever go after depraved women?

B

bcroger

Commander
★★★
There are videos on YouTube and TikTok of women breast feeding their babies(assuming its their babies) in a sexualized way. Why don't those "pedophile hunters" go after them? Why is it only MEN who they go after?At the very least, they can ask YouTube and other sites to take these videos down

I see foids do all kinds of degenerate shit online-fuck stray dog and cats, masturbate in public, walk naked in public in front of kids etc. Wears revealing clothing in public with no discretion to audience. No one ever seems to have an issue with that. In fact these "pedo hunters" likely cheer them on. I saw a video on reddit of a depraved foid take a chit in public places including playgrounds and in stores in a sexualized way (not a cultural way like indian men do)

How many "pedophile hunters" will go after her?

Last edited:
Because women are le innocent angels

For the same reason why they disproportionately go after guys who are clearly on the spectrum or have other mental health problems. The easier it is to dehumanize and feel no empathy towards your victim, the more people will cheer when you film yourself beating them up.

Because women are le innocent angels

For the same reason why they disproportionately go after guys who are clearly on the spectrum or have other mental health problems. The easier it is to dehumanize and feel no empathy towards your victim, the more people will cheer when you film yourself beating them up.
agree

There are videos on YouTube and TikTok of women breast feeding their babies(assuming its their babies) in a sexualized way. Why don't those "pedophile hunters" go after them? Why is it only MEN who they go after?At the very least, they can ask YouTube and other sites to take these videos down

I see foids do all kinds of degenerate shit online-fuck stray dog and cats, masturbate in public, walk naked in public in front of kids etc. Wears revealing clothing in public with no discretion to audience. No one ever seems to have an issue with that. In fact these "pedo hunters" likely cheer them on. I saw a video on reddit of a depraved foid take a chit in public places including playgrounds and in stores in a sexualized way (not a cultural way like indian men do)

View attachment 1239409
Why don't pedophile hunters go after elite Jews in New York?

What do you mean?
Pedophile hunters go after non NT subhumans who are poor and ugly. You didn't see anyone stepping up to Jeffery Epstein right? Oh yeah he's still alive on an island somewhere.

In short, it's because foids will not get any punishment from the legal system and get away scott-free.

I swear most pedo hunters are pedofags themselves

I swear most pedo hunters are pedofags themselves
"pedophile" is a term used to denigrate men more than anything. There are legitimate pedophiles who deserve to be locked up,sure, but most people use the term as an insult towards men. For example, I was reading Reddit and men were accused of being a "pedophile," "groomer" and "muy pedophile vibes" for even small age gaps (such as a 29 or 30 year old dating a 20 or 21 year old . )

One time a foid called a man a "pedophile" for claiming that her preferred "skinny" woman.

Pretty soon, if you don't date obese , rosties you will be considered a "pedophile" and locked up.

why don't pedohunters go after the big fish? judges, police chiefs, politicians, bankers, etc
Because pedohunters are psychopaths that go after easy targets (depraved incels), those videos are an acceptable form of expressing bloodlust, just look at the normies in the comment section.

:feelskek:

why don't pedohunters go after the big fish? judges, police chiefs, politicians, bankers, etc
Because pedohunters are psychopaths that go after easy targets (depraved incels), those videos are an acceptable form of expressing bloodlust, just look at the normies in the comment section.

:feelskek:
agree

View attachment 1239409
Allot of pedo hunters are repressed sexually I see cases where they make sense but not always

Chris Hansen was once asked this question, specifically about why To Catch A Predator never caught a woman

I think Hansen does genuinely believe there's a lot fewer foid pedos in the world, but he also pointed out that online chatrooms/anonymous social media is generally not how foid pedos operate. Foid pedos are usually able to leverage their face and body to get what they want, so they go for real life kids that they teach or mentor. There's usually no shortage of kids, especially boys, who can be manipulated to have sex with an adult foid. This is not the case with online male pedos who are usually some breed of trucel and don't have the looks or social skills needed to do what foids do

All pedo hunter youtubers and tv personalities only go after the males

Chris Hansen was once asked this question, specifically about why To Catch A Predator never caught a woman

I think Hansen does genuinely believe there's a lot fewer foid pedos in the world, but he also pointed out that online chatrooms/anonymous social media is generally not how foid pedos operate. Foid pedos are usually able to leverage their face and body to get what they want, so they go for real life kids that they teach or mentor. There's usually no shortage of kids, especially boys, who can be manipulated to have sex with an adult foid. This is not the case with online male pedos who are usually some breed of trucel and don't have the looks or social skills needed to do what foids do
Chris Hansen was the only based pedophile hunter. All the others are copy cat retards/anti-male feminist morons.

I was thinking of making a thread about this. I saw a video recently and they beat up the "pedophile" and filmed it. Social credit IS REAL and liking lolis these days is wrong.

I was thinking of making a thread about this. I saw a video recently and they beat up the "pedophile" and filmed it. Social credit IS REAL and liking lolis these days is wrong.
"pedophile" is a term used to denigrate men more than anything. There are legitimate pedophiles who deserve to be locked up,sure, but most people use the term as an insult towards men. For example, I was reading Reddit and men were accused of being a "pedophile," "groomer" and "muy pedophile vibes" for even small age gaps (such as a 29 or 30 year old dating a 20 or 21 year old . )

One time a foid called a man a "pedophile" for claiming that her preferred "skinny" woman.

Pretty soon, if you don't date obese , rosties you will be considered a "pedophile" and locked up.

Brutal those irrational new age gap trends.
The new cuck age gap sounds like a mantra to keep low value men in shape to force men to date low quality foids -like old landwhales- and let the cute ones become massive whores without never commit.
This soyciety is evil even for the same foids in you think about it.
And of course if we are talking about an interracial couple specially white foid black man those cucks will act like nothing happened.

View attachment 1239409
X1080

I think they already have gangs like that in the UK

The new cuck age gap sounds like a mantra to keep low value men in shape to force men to date low quality foids -like old landwhales- and let the cute ones become massive whores without never commit.
And of course if we are talking about an interracial couple specially white foid black man those cucks will act like nothing happened.
agree

Its not just age gaps.

By 2026, if you refuse to date or fuck a 400 lbs , 30+ year old, black woman who wants you to fuck her, you will get sentenced with "pedophilia" and locked up for 15 + years.