Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why Don't More Men Wear Heels?

Lifefuel for manlets.

Because they don't seem comfy?

Because most of us are not fucking faggots.

Kinda...?
It's not lifefuel because women don't want this, plus these men would get moged hard by 190cm men

Imagine if a chad pointed out in public that a Incel had heels on

Heels dont work because it's artificial inflation since tall men could just put on heels too, and tall men still tower over you while women laugh at your real height. And it looks gay.

Hot take: The state wants more LGTBQ

We aren't 17th century european nobels

I hate gay people. Degenerate scum.

I have mixed feelings about this. If it got normalized, it might be fine, but I find hard that women will ever find that attractive.
It's not like manlets want to look good in the eyes of women, they want to feel better about their own height.
Theyd still be rejected for their actual height.
Face > height

Went on twitter the other day and they were praising Harry Styles for wearing a dress. What’s going on with our society

These have been around for years. Used to call them lifts or elevator shoes

It's not lifefuel because women don't want this, plus these men would get moged hard by 190cm men

Imagine if a chad pointed out in public that a Incel had heels on
I would pray that incels have a few kilos of TNT primed and ready to go at the instant of that utterance

The real question is why would they ? I mean apart from faking height, I don't see the point.

It's also probably bad from a biomechanical and physiological point of view. Dorsiflexion matters, FFS.

We have evolved to use our feet in a certain way. Why are so many people obsessed with going against the natural order ?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veHTTuePS1w

Last edited:
Just get some KISS boots bro... :lul:

maxresdefault.jpg