Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why don’t more incels actually become boogeyman’

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★★
So as kids, we are told about weirdos and creeps and the like. Why are so many of us incels so self consious of accepting creep label. Like we are already outcast and everyone hates us. So what if we watch whatever we want. It’s just weird, was the incel of years past less giving of a fuck. If we accept this, nobody can really throw anything else at us.
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tfPjl_Uwo6s

chad will beat me to near death if I creep on his girl :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Because we face everyday life on our own, we haven't built a group irl. When we create such organization, then we can have the backing of each other and be all creeps.

The world will end soon anyways who cares
I just think the brain runs on positives, so we really have to try to have positive view because of how often they try to muck us up. The most depressing thing is to have all the negative attributes thrown at you of being a creep and then be guilt tripped to try to conform (simp, socially castrate yourself) so they can still harass you.

a Contact that worked for CRISPR for 5 years has told me in 15 days there will be a deadly genetically engineered virus released and it will turn people into mindless killers and it will last for a year.
@faded Confirm, please. :feelskek:

a Contact that worked for CRISPR for 5 years has told me in 15 days there will be a deadly genetically engineered virus released and it will turn people into mindless killers and it will last for a year.
Man you gonna get all the pzichoids (like me)mind fucked up with posts like that :reeeeee:

No boogeyman for your face

the whole world became a creep since the 60s it hard to become one

I used to be the weird kid, now i'm the weird adult.:fuk::feelsrope:

When an incel becomes a werewolf he becomes a neck beard check out neck beard stories on YouTube lol they constantly bug women
I love those guys for that

larp

Because I'm not scary. Most people see me as a joke.