Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why don’t incels with money buy nice cars?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27329
  • Start date
Deleted member 27329

Deleted member 27329

life is pain
-
I know bunch of virgins with 40k+ that drive mom and dads care why do they not drop money on a nice car?
instant status boost, attracts shallow bitches, makes guys want to be your friend. if I had money I’d get a car that mogs. does anyone here have a nice car? how did ER not get pussy with a bmw? even pulling up to the average workplace in a nice car how would all the lame wageslaving bitches not want to fuck? I do not understand.

It's a shit cope if you dont know anything about cars

You think cars get you foids?

sorry if this thread is retarded but this must work no??

Mandatory @LastGerman tag

actually now that I think about it I know a short ugly smelly fat guy that gets no pussy and drives his dads $100000+ car so nvm. girls would even shit on him

yarrrr i cant drive me too autistic n uncoordinated to drive cuz me a truecel see

I have a nice car, a BMW.

most incels dont have money

In city, you won't need a car, it's a waste of money.

Joined Jul 3, 2020
Posts 52
Online 1d 16h 1m

waste of money, whether i'm in an economy car or a maserati it makes no difference

Its incongruous and not in a humorous way.

I know bunch of virgins with 40k+ that drive mom and dads care why do they not drop money on a nice car?

Because I cannot drive.

i only need a car to go from point a to point b and nothing more i do not care about looks as i am not a judgemental normalshit

No purpose in investing in a car that expensive. It won’t do anything

if you had to choose between surgery or nice ass car which would you choose?
If the surgery is legit and can actually make me a chad then yes.

Cars are a bad investment. They lose most of their value the moment you drive off the general car sales forecourt and depreciate over time.
Many have electrical or mechanical faults, breaking down, towed and then spending most time on a car mechanics ramp getting fixed. They don't built cars like they used to, quality control is non-existent with cars being cheap imports.

This 5 foot 4 incel with rich parents got him a Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Dynamic. He tried telling everyone he bought it himself, but incels are as bad at lying as they are scoring pussy.
most incels dont have money

Causation and effect in action.

I couldn't get a job at Burger King.

As if having a car will change your monstrous disgusting looking face. JFL.

Greycels say the darndest things