Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Why don't incels and femcels just date each other?"

That's sad tbh they'll always come up with a strawman to invalidate us. We will never get empathy from normies and foids

After everything I went through, reading this is just sad.

That's sad tbh they'll always come up with a strawman to invalidate us. We will never get empathy from normies and foids
Then we shouldn't have empathy for them. I fucking hate foids and wish them all long and painful death

The usual retardation from Reddit

I FOR ONE WANT TO DOMINATE FEMCELS

jfl it's just because femcels don't want to date incels

they just want to date chad

and he doesn't really want to date them

that's why they are femcels

Femcels are more delusional than us and still chad only

Whenever an non hostile femcel appear many incels try to connect with her, while they ignore us. Such bullshit posts.

Ah bullshit fest, no one will simply say no women will give a chance to anyone low down.

Femcels don't exist because women are privileged.

WE ARE THE REAL VICTIMS!!!!

Fuck This Season 2 GIF by The Boys

Something reddit has taught me is that women on reddit are particularly retarded.
The liberal men will at least have a thread of reasoning they are operating from.
But the women on reddit will clearly start with a conclusion and then reason backwards to justify it. They are allowed to generalize and make them with no bearing on statistics (i.e. incels are violent and want to rape women), but god forbid you do the same with way more reasonable data (i.e. looksism )