Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why dont incel types not use emojis when they text

• Thread starter lightskin2thousand0
  • Start date
lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

its completely Over --- sub 5 male --- TFL
★★★
They try to be stoic high T and stone like, but the fuckboys with the same psl as them but who spams emojis like a little girl and claims gang is actually scooping up the girls even though he’s a cuck. We live in an estrogenized society. The few with a chance refuse to adapt. they just want to die

Why use emojis ?
I rarely use them, they're useless.

emojis are for fags, foids and other normscum.

Maybe because we're not part of the "game" and see them as useless and gay. But they pretty much meant to enhance the meaning of a phrase or show emotions/enthusiasm. It's like putting a happy front irl because nobody like a downer.

They try to be stoic high T and stone like, but the fuckboys with the same psl as them but who spams emojis like a little girl and claims gang is actually scooping up the girls even though he’s a cuck. We live in an estrogenized society. The few with a chance refuse to adapt. they just want to die
Standards have actually risen on that regard.

You need gifs and screencapped memes to keep up with normscum.

depends

here I use the emojis here

On other sites little to none(mostly ironic)

I don't chat with anyone so I don't know if I would use emojis, but I use them here

I use it here only
Although this is the only electronic medium I use to communicate with others

I use them sometimes

Emojis suck ass. Just like women, all emojis are the same and they are boring, dull, and uncreative. Except unlike women they don't even look good. The pepe and wojak emojis on here are actually interesting and funny

i only like the emojis on here

Where would we use them? Most of use barely use social media and have no one to text.

what? i spam pepe emojis a lot

also yeah you're right fuckboys tend to spam emojis too

We do not use emojiis because they do not make any fucking sense, and due to the fact the fact that foids use emojiis like THIS

Fucking retarded.

Don't like most of them. I wish these ones could be integrated in Whatsapp:
:chad: :soy: :waitwhat::feelsLSD::feelskek::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsugh::feelstrash::lul::incel::feelsseriously:

Deadass :lul::lul::lul::lul::p:p:p:p:p:pbruh he said *100 emoji* *clapping emoji* y'all seeing this??? Lmaoooooooooooo

I never text anyone ever. My parents and I talk on the phone. We dont text. I do like the pepe emojis on .co ngl. Theyre alright :feelsautistic: