Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Why Don't Guys Approach Me?

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-

Last edited:
I mean, if I tried approaching her, bet she would tell me to fuck off or maybe I’m just being too negative.

What she looks like. Just a foid looking for validation and attention on reddit, should ignore.

And this is a clear evidence that it is all about validation. Females love being validated, on top of that, they love it to decline the man who approached her.

It's a fact that very pretty girls do not get hit on as much as average looking girls. Men are too scared/humble.

Why dont chads approach me teehee.

You see how nobody says to foids that they arent entitled to sex or love. Fucking hypocrites

I can catcall this bitch if she want but she'd call cops on me. what a fucking whore

Probably cause you aren't allowed to approach them unless you meet their stupid ass laundry list of requirements.

Hey. You gotta get online orbiters somehow.

Why don't men fight for my attention? btw I'm not entitled teehee, i guess a few men must suffer that teehee

Because you would have my ugly ass arrested.

you can never win if you approach your a creep if you dont your a coward

she looks crazy, i would smash, but she would say i'm creep anytway

Typical attention whore cunt. She deserves a nice acid facing

It's a fact that very pretty girls do not get hit on as much as average looking girls. Men are too scared/humble.
I think Patrice O'neal said something along the lines of "Beautiful women are constantly heartbroken and fat bitches always have boyfriends since men have the ability to speak confidently. They know they're better than the fat bitch, you can see it, so they always say the right things because you need to have an attitude of being better than the girl you're talking to in order to get her to like you."

Oh, for Christ sake.

Crazy eyes = dick repellent.

Why dont chads approach me teehee.

If any of us approached her she’d call the police and then join a #metoo protest.

If you look through her user profile post history then it’s ALL selfies. Every single post is a selfie of her trying on clothes, asking how pretty she is, etc etc

Just another vapid superficial narcissist foid.

Last edited:
She missed a small little detail in her title "Why doesn't CHAD approach me?"

"I mean I get all these sub humans coming up to me you know the usual, indian guys, white manlets, black guys, the odd asian etc. I just find it absolutely misogynistic how these guys think they have a chance with me. But why won't chad apporach me? it's unfair I want chad only, tell me in the comment how I am entitled to chad and how I am so beautiful otherwise my attention seeking will have been a waste of energy teehee"

Teehee... Well by guys I meant 6'4 8/10 average guys, I didnt meant those ugly ones teeeeheee I dont even consider them guys.

Basically the same reason why no foids approach me sweety

Shut. The. Fuck. Up. You attention seeking whore.

They dont approach you because they afraid youll call them rapist

Of course no one blames her personality or anything. Because she's attractive, everything is earned by her and nothing is her responsibility. Fuck this earth.

She missed a small little detail in her title "Why doesn't CHAD approach me?"

"I mean I get all these sub humans coming up to me you know the usual, indian guys, white manlets, black guys, the odd asian etc. I just find it absolutely misogynistic how these guys think they have a chance with me. But why won't chad apporach me? it's unfair I want chad only, tell me in the comment how I am entitled to chad and how I am so beautiful otherwise my attention seeking will have been a waste of energy teehee"
Translation: Not at bars, or nightclubs, or on the street. I’ve even been walking with my friends and they’d get hit on or stopped by random guys chads, while I get completely ignored. It’s honestly to the point where I’m not afraid to walk down the street at 3 am in the city because not only do guys chads never approach me, they also never catcall/harass me (which is obviously a good thing, but I just wanted to paint the extent of the scenario so annoying because I actually dream of a chad raping and beating me.) I think I laugh/smile enough so I don’t think that’s it. Is getting approached a matter of simple attractiveness?

why dont HOT guys approach me.

What she meant is chad doesnt approach her

I mean, if I tried approaching her, bet she would tell me to fuck off or maybe I’m just being too negative.

No. She probably has had 100000 guys approach her, but they weren't gigachads so it doesn't register in her mind

most likely this would be her reaction when a truecel approach to her

No. She probably has had 100000 guys approach her, but they weren't gigachads so it doesn't register in her mind

Quite intriguing that Holes will always perceive their friends being approached by random Men but they can't perceive the Men that approach them.. makes me wonder if every Foid has that same mental blockage that Men below a certain looks level don't exist and can be brushed off when done to them.. but at the same time will look at other Foids they are friends with and judge them for the Men attracted to them.. sort of like lying to themselves about how "perfect" for Chad they are.

Quite intriguing that Holes will always perceive their friends being approached by random Men but they can't perceive the Men that approach them.. makes me wonder if every Foid has that same mental blockage that Men below a certain looks level don't exist and can be brushed off when done to them.. but at the same time will look at other Foids they are friends with and judge them for the Men attracted to them.. sort of like lying to themselves about how "perfect" for Chad they are.
they are just attention whoring bro.

Is that her? She looks really cute. I'm sure guys do actually approach and she throws them aside.
Yes this is her I would date her in a heartbeat but this chad worshipping sperg won't commit

I swear I've seen this bitch irl

True, but they still do get hit on but not as much campared to uglier girls.