Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why don't females like being approached in the gym?

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
If I was in the gym doing my routine and a foid started talkong to me I would feel honored, doesnt matter how ugly.
Then why do foidw don't like being approached? They should feel honored that we chose to talk to them

They like being approached by Chad only.

Imagine you're Gigachad and a 1/10 foid comes up to you and you know she's hitting on you. I guess that's how they feel. They aren't really Stacies, but that's how much their status is elevated by the insane gynocentrism.

Imagine you're Gigachad and a 1/10 foid comes up to you and you know she's hitting on you. I guess that's how they feel. They aren't really Stacies, but that's how much their status is elevated by the insane gynocentrism.
I would still feel honored and reject her. But foids uglier than me would feel insultes if I talk to them

imagine if you were working or shopping somewhere and homeless bums kept approaching you begging for change or free stuff

we are the bums

imagine if you were working or shopping somewhere and homeless bums kept approaching you begging for change or free stuff

we are the bums
This analogy is better than mine.

Unless a guy is a ripped white chad, he has no chance at a foid responding positively to him while at the gym.

Why do you bother

Probably, more ugly guys approach them at the Gym, not that they hate being approached. :feelsthink:

Chad only.
Why is this even a thread? We've discussed this millions of times women only want to be approached in public by Chad. Doesn't matter if it's in a bar, college campus or the Walmart parking lot. Chad only!