Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why don't currycels return to Curryland?

M

Miles Morales

Recruit
★★★
We all know that currycels usually don't have the best cards to ascend in the West. Even if many of them have caucassian features, they still have big eyes, short height and short frame. Let alone the fact that most of them are brown.
I will understand if they go to the West to careermaxx in CS but nowadays is unnecesary to move to the West to study CS. However, I don't understand why they don't return to Curryland after being careermaxxed. They can work from home.
I was listening music from 2016 and I found this video. Even if is weird to see pooping in the streets and eating with the same hand they clean their poop at least you curries aren't getting mogged by white normies and can ascend with arranged marriages. I don't think they are hood shootings like Spicland or black hoods. Everything seems calm and you can cope with Internet like you already do in the West. A last thing to add is that people don't look mean like the West

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YykjpeuMNEk&ab_channel=Coldplay

Last edited:
It’s too hot in curryland

@wereqryan returned to curryland and is still incel.

Unless you live in a developing country you have no idea how big of a hellhole non developed countries are. Even if we get a foid from there using the "he lives in the west" card, she is attracted to status and not me, it will lead to dead bedrooms, wife always demanding more and more and so on, and as soon as we bring her here she will cheat on us.

Unless you live in a developing country you have no idea how big of a hellhole non developed countries are. Even if we get a foid from there using the "he lives in the west" card, she is attracted to status and not me, it will lead to dead bedrooms, wife always demanding more and more and so on, and as soon as we bring her here she will cheat on us.
I wasn't talking about bring her. I was talking about careermaxx in the West, go back to your country and get a foid where arranged marriages are. This mainly applies for those who got a CS-related career. If is electronics, mechanics or so you can still doing the same thing but taking in consideration the place where you live. That doesn't have to be inmediatly, maybe after three years of experience with your degree on hand.

I wasn't talking about bring her. I was talking about careermaxx in the West, go back to your country and get a foid where arranged marriages are. This mainly applies for those who got a CS-related career. If is electronics, mechanics or so you can still doing the same thing but taking in consideration the place where you live. That doesn't have to be inmediatly, maybe after three years of experience with your degree on hand.
Once you have tasted life in a developed country, there's no way one would go bac to their shitholes even if it means lifelong celibacy.

Just like you wouldn't convert from chad to incel (given its possible) in exchange of 20 times salary hike.

You will get fucked and scammed by extended family: they expect handouts (remittances) if you made it in the west.

Once you have tasted life in a developed country, there's no way one would go bac to their shitholes even if it means lifelong celibacy.

Just like you wouldn't convert from chad to incel (given its possible) in exchange of 20 times salary hike.
i would go back to the shitholes tbh. Earn $ and € and live in cheap small city somewhere far away from civilisation

i would go back to the shitholes tbh. Earn $ and € and live in cheap small city somewhere far away from civilisation
You are saying this because you have no idea what it's like to live in shitholes.

Just like foids say "just be yourself" simply because haven't ever lived as a man and have no idea

You are saying this because you have no idea what it's like to live in shitholes.

Just like foids say "just be yourself" simply because haven't ever lived as a man and have no idea
This. Shitholes are horrible. Especially the curryland ones. The air is toxic af. There are some good places I won't lie but they are a pain to get to and navigate to. Also the government officials and shop vendors sometimes will discriminate or scam u for being foreigner if they find out. Getting a permanent visa can be an issue too. But 6 months a year one wasn't hard.

I am an experienced traveller. There are always small cities off the beaten path somewhere far away from the major urban centers. The cost of living is very low is such places, good home grown food cheaply available. Imagine earning $ and € and paying next to nothing for daily expenditure. I would love it.

pakis might do ok in the UK but curries are fucked outside of their subcontinent.

they worship cumskin

You will get fucked and scammed by extended family: they expect handouts (remittances) if you made it in the west.
can confirm, they will stop calling as often if you dont send them money. its always viber that they use to call and message