Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why don't curry lives matter?

Fundamentally, its this:
because curry
Women are very selective about what they support, and there is always an ulterior motive. Its never sincere with their kind.

Not really dude, there's a big difference between people from Chandigarh and Peshawar and I explained the difference. Pretty odd coming from you to make such false statement. Using some celebrities to prove your point isn't a way to sell it, it's rather bluepilled in the same sense that people will say being short doesn't matter because of Danny Devito.
I am not disagreeing they they are very different, but there is large population that is mixed of blood between the 2, such as myself.

Regarding iranic and Aryan indic people all I am saying is they both pass for non curry.
Yes the iranic of Peshawar pass more like people from the steppes and the Caucasians of Armenia, whilst the Aryan indics of Chandigarh can pass more like Turkic or levantine people.

My point is just that they are both very far removed from the sewer rat curries that make up 95% of the subcontinent, and that prime the brush we are all tarred with

If Black people had the same SMV as curries and ricecels, everyone would be praising the cop

If Black people had the same SMV as curries and ricecels, everyone would be praising the cop
True. The silent genocide of curry and ricemen will never be known.
Maybe in 200 years it will be, then someone might put a London incel statue or the weird nose riceman statue up on a university campus

Because they can't be used for political purposes.

This is a communist take over, it has nothing to do with anyone's lives, black or otherwise.

Nigger Lives Matter don't care about black lives. If they did, they would protest against whoredom, single mothers, thug/rap culture, and pre-marital sex. But no its day whitey's fault