Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why don't curries go back to India?

Niggerfaggоt

Niggerfaggоt

Self-banned
-
If I'm hungry and poor (curry), I'm not going to the expensive restaurant to get a wagyu beef (white men's land), I'm going to taco bell (to India) and get a lot of cheap tacos

Because there lazy GrAYcel

I did. Foids there didn't seem any different from Western foids when it comes to their opinion of me.

Degeneracy and hypergamy has already made its way into the big cities of Curryland, tbh, feminist brainwashing and propaganda is pretty much everywhere with an internet connection. They legalised faggotry a couple of months ago. I assume it's not that easy to just find a virgin wife to marry, especially if poor or if you can't really speak the language. :feelsjuice:

>it's a shithole
>both hindus and muslims are cringe
>no latinas

Last edited:
India became infected with globohomo

India is a polluted shithole with political instability. And Pakistan is filled with Allah hukbar mothefuckers. they actually lunch people for eating during rammadan.