Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why don't boomers give a fuck?

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
I just told my dad that 50% of Harvard students were Jewish and only 20% were white.

His response was: So???

Uh wtf, how do boomers hear this and not even give a fuck. Boomers refuse to care about their own race.

Boomers grew up in the most prosperous time in literally all of history. They abused and ruined that wealth for us all. They literally can not comprehend the reality of life and consequences. They pissed away decades of hard earned wealth and are completely deluded for the most part.

Boomers grew up in the most prosperous time in literally all of history. They abused and ruined that wealth for us all. They literally can not comprehend the reality of life and consequences. They pissed away decades of hard earned wealth and are completely deluded for the most part.
Ugh yeah, it's potent RageFuel. I hate boomers so much man.

One of my favorite Boomerisms comes from a man I actually like at my old job. He told me how he went to college and worked a part time job and had his entire college education paid off by the time he graduated. He uses this to lecture lowly millennials who are destroyed by student loan debt. This is a classic deluded boomer mindset. Tell me what fucking part time job out there can pay for a $50-$80k education in 4 years? They are so unbelievably out of touch with reality it makes me rage.

because they are not aware of this,too stupid tbh.

Boomers live in a bubble. They grew up when America was at its peak. The only thing those fuckers had to worry about is Russia dropping bombs any minute, and that's it. They're the generation who got drunk and had sex with their first girlfriend at 17 at a drive-in, smoked weed and went to hippie fuckfests in their 20s (unless they married their first highschool sweetheart), and then settled down and voted for Reagan in the 80s (who was based, ngl). They experienced all the good times and had no hardships. Right now, they're all either retarded cuckservatives or batshit insane liberals.

They're by far the softest generation, millenials are second.

Boomers let multiculturalism, liberalism, feminism and kike worship happen. Fuck them with a nail covered baseball bat

Because he doesn't have to.

I hate it when they say shit like 'maybe if you didn't buy that new mobile phone you'd be able to buy a house' aye no bother fuckface. Wages have stagnated and house prices skyrocketed but its cause we're frivolous that's the issue. Shower of greedy bastards. I'll be glad when their generation is gone.

Because he has lived his life well and has no reason to give a shit about anyone.

I just told my dad that 50% of Harvard students were Jewish and only 20% were white.

His response was: So???

Uh wtf, how do boomers hear this and not even give a fuck. Boomers refuse to care about their own race.
I actually had this discussion with my boomer mom. She told me that jews were just smart and Ivey league schools were loaded with jews because theres a lot of them in that area (the northeast) boomers are cattle who never question the television

I hate it when they say shit like 'maybe if you didn't buy that new mobile phone you'd be able to buy a house' aye no bother fuckface. Wages have stagnated and house prices skyrocketed but its cause we're frivolous that's the issue. Shower of greedy bastards. I'll be glad when their generation is gone.
Yeah, that $1000 phone is preventing me from buying that $500,000 home, makes sense.

I actually had this discussion with my boomer mom. She told me that jews were just smart and Ivey league schools were loaded with jews because theres a lot of them in that area (the northeast) boomers are cattle who never question the television

boomers already used all resources like loucust, and lefted nothing for the future generations, they where probaly the most greed and useless generation of them all, they fucked milleanials they fucked zoomers, they gucked everyone up, and know act like some bunch of wise old men, meanwhile they where a bunch of hippies fucking each other in the but.
cope. if jews are dumb? how we have some many jewish billionaires?

Jews are "white", the correct one is Caucasian.

boomers already used all resources like loucust, and lefted nothing for the future generations, they where probaly the most greed and useless generation of them all, they fucked milleanials they fucked zoomers, they gucked everyone up, and know act like some bunch of wise old men, meanwhile they where a bunch of hippies fucking each other in the but.

cope. if jews are dumb? how we have some many jewish billionaires?

boomers voted themself all this retirement shit, now the taxes are giga high, they payed almost now taxes, and this generation is not going to retire, cuz retirement is economical unsostanable

boomers voted themself all this retirement shit, now the taxes are giga high, they payed almost now taxes, and this generation is not going to retire, cuz retirement is economical unsostanable

Paying taxes = paying to get cucked. If youre making any money you should really minimize any money you spend on taxes. Use every loophole in the system

Paying taxes = paying to get cucked. If youre making any money you should really minimize any money you spend on taxes. Use every loophole in the system
should do it, fuck paying for bastard and single muns

should do it, fuck paying for bastard and single muns

Think about it. You bust your ass off for years and you finally make 100k.
30-40% of that is going to be stolen from you and given to human filth whore single mothers and retard ghetto apes so they can continue stealing and killing everyone

Think about it. You bust your ass off for years and you finally make 100k.
30-40% of that is going to be stolen from you and given to human filth whore single mothers and retard ghetto apes so they can continue stealing and killing everyone
pretty much, tis libtard system in selfdestructing itself, i don't want to contriute for it

boomers are bluepilled af

They don't have to care about this generation.

I'm not going to care about the next generation after me tbh.

It's not their problem to deal with, so it's no surprise they're not going to care.

I can't wait til all boomers are dead.