Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why don't a lot of Indian women end up marrying white men?

T

TheyStarveUs

Self-banned
-
Indian women date white men and worship them but oftentimes they don't end up marrying the white man or bearing his children, they just end up with a fellow Indian. Is this due solely to familial pressure? Or does the white man leave and find a white or oriental girl?

Are you Indian

Pajeetas aren't attractive

Because they stink and are mostly ugly

Pajeetas aren't attractive
Because they stink and are mostly ugly
This ^ and also Indians are more conservative than East Asians. Their conservatism is closer to the level of sand niggers. Also, since pajeeta goblinas are ugly, they aren't pursued as much by White men as noodles are.

A good way to get disowned. In the end, they value family relations more than white cock.

Poos only marry other poos and practise racial hygiene to get that wonderful pure brown curry look

Curries were the original SS (look up where aryans came from)

Last edited:
I’m Indian and my Indian female cousin married a white guy.

Ok but why do white men date them then?
They don’t. Even in dating I’ve rarely ever seen a curry female with other races.

Poos only marry other poos and practise racial hygiene to get that wonderful pure brown curry look

Curries were the original SS (look up where aryans came from)
No they were not.