Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

¨why don´t you have friends anon? explain it to me¨

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

Banned
-
8ae13430 f272

Ugly asf + non NT

I don't trust people, they all seem the same and fake to me

Last edited:
I don't know. I want some. I'm sorry.

Too non-NT and ugly to have friends.

Elementary school: I was a pretty regular guy, just a bit shy, but I had a best friend and enjoyed going out with other males in my class.
Middle school: My mom never went to a meeting with the school principal to convince her to put us in the same classroom (this was organized by my ex classroom's moms) and I was thrown in a shitty classroom with dumb, rude, and aggressive boys. Losing contact with my best friend made me very depressed back then.
Back in high school, I was non NT, poorer than my peers, came from another city, and there were only 7 males in my classroom, of which 6 of them were close friends since elementary school, while the 7th one did everything in his power to mock and belittle me in order to be accepted by them (he never succeeded. HAHA!). On top of that at this point I became very reserved and pretty judgmental of normie behaviors, even, probably due to being isolated since middle school.
Never managed to befriend or have meaningful conversations with anyone at the university either.

Fuck making friends. People are evil. I avoid human contact as much as possible. Being in public is like trying to survive a zombie apocalypse

Looks like someone just got a subscription to childstarlets...

Looks like someone just got a subscription to childstarlets...
em no, i just found the picture on google, i am not gonna pay for those pics