Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why doesn't my imam teach me how to fuck white girls like the far right suggest

I

islamicincel

Veteran
The far right organizations and people like tommy robinson allege that imams are giving training in mosques to muslim men on how to fuck, seduce and trap white girls into being sluts for muslim men.

If this is true which mosques are teaching this cause I haven't ever heard a imam teaching this?

The far right organizations and people like tommy robinson allege that imams are giving training in mosques to muslim men on how to fuck, seduce and trap white girls into being sluts for muslim men.

If this is true which mosques are teaching this cause I haven't ever heard a imam teaching this?
:feelskek:
Lmao he's a creative bitch

Tommy has been manhandled by curries so many times and had to move house and countries so many times its unbelievable.

Is he even free, he was in for assault not long ago

Not sure where they guess imams teaching that shit

rape comes natural to muslims, it's not something you need to be taught

This is the same shit hinducels moan about. They also think Muslim men get trained on how to seduce Hindu women