Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why doesn't lack of sleep affect normies?

Rotting since 09

Rotting since 09

Recruit
★★★★
We are constantly told that sleep is the most vital thing and everyone needs enough sleep, yet some of these people are getting 3 hours of sleep a night and still up at 6am going to work all day then going to the gym, then socializing, drinking, etc. It's like they never burnout. They just keep going and going never running out of energy.

Most normal people don't even go to bed until 2-3am. They are browsing their social media all evening.

I've heard of women doing all nighters drinking and partying and not sleeping for 2 days yet they still have the energy to run errands, meetup with people, and go study to be a nurse.

Even Chad bodybuilders with their little memes and motivational quotes admit they often only get 4 hours of sleep yet they are in the gym at 7am pounding the weights and then work all day. They are putting in full days on 2-4 hours of sleep.

I do nothing all day yet if I get less than 8-10 hours sleep i feel like utter shit and get the most brutal headaches. I also have bags under my eyes all the time despite sleeping a full 8 hours plus every night. Yet these people always seem refreshed despite barely sleeping. How are they doing it?

i have no idea man even when i get 9hrs i still feel exhausted throughout the entire day and cant stop yawning, im just assuming their programmed normalfag npc brains were just made for this planet while mine was not
I also have bags under my eyes all the time despite sleeping a full 8 hours plus every night
same here yet i get even more then that...

Interesting. I’ve noticed it too. Maybe it’s an incel trait? (Inability to function without sleep)
At my gym I hear these ripped douchebags and whores, arriving to the gym at 6 AM and talking about how they got home last night at 11 pm
I have met Chads and Stacies bragging how they only got 4 hours of sleep but still look alert and refreshed

I can’t do this. Less than 7 hrs of sleep and I’m a zombie

i'm sleeping 10 hours a day lately...
anyway idk maybe they are not depressed so they feel more energetic even without sleeping a lot

They drink coffee and energy drinks. I should sleep more on school days, but I often stay up and LDAR late instead.

tbh I used to live with very little sleep in college, like 1-3 hrs, because I played a fk ton of video games and had to get my homework and studying done as well.

because we are mentaly ill:feelscry:

depends on the person. in summer time i go to bed at 12 and wake up at 6 every day

High doses of constant dopamine and seretonin that provide endless motivation. Normies are the weirdos imho.

Because they have a reason to get out of bed.

Because they have a reason to get out of bed.
this is very high iq, also nice avi, wtf.

but yeah, I tell you why normies don't have such issues with less sleep.
Sex, love and affection .... is the most effective drug.
I promise you.
That shit kicks harder than coke.
I can only imagine the highs you get from that shit.

Last edited:
Looks so dope ngl perfect color match
Yea tbh. I wish I could revert my post count to a better color, maybe back to the 3.5k-5k ranges. It would go well with other avi's but this one is really nice and goes well with the color.

It does, they get even dumber and crazier but it's not that different from their normal state and everyone is like that so nobody really notices.

They shoot coffee, energy drinks, and drugs directly into their bloodstream (they might as well anyway)

High doses of constant dopamine and seretonin that provide endless motivation. Normies are the weirdos imho.
I think this is the reason. As incels we don’t get that because we don’t get love validation or really anything good happening to us. But normies have all of that so their serotonin levels are through the roof.

They caffeinemaxx

Idk tbh .but I always blamed it on my vitamin D deficiency.

My dad is one of these people that doesn't seem to need to sleep. It's so annoying. I cannot function without 8 hours I'm a zombie.

Because they have sex every now and then which makes them happier and full of energy

Lack of sleep fucks me over or fucks my day every single day. I will never understand how normalfags aren't affected by this.

It doesn’t effect me either.

I swear..