Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why doesnt every culture follow the indian arranged marriage system

BasedRiceBro

BasedRiceBro

Veteran
★★★★★
it will gurantee nearly everyone a wife

No arrangement for my face

Social ideas developed with the enlightenment and feminist movements, so the use of an arranged marriage became viewed as barbaric and a violation of the womens freedom and that's no good within the realm of the secular west

No arrangement can form genuine love and mutual attraction

Yeah and end up in a dead bedroom especially if you're ugly you may get cucked too.

Social ideas developed with the enlightenment and feminist movements, so the use of an arranged marriage became viewed as barbaric and a violation of the womens freedom and that's no good within the realm of the secular west
damn

biologically speaking , all we have to do in this life is to procreate. no need for wishy washy feelings
She won't want sex with you. Procreation is meaningless to me. I hate very little more than the thought of having kids. I just want sex, and lots of it, along with some love. Having sex one time and getting a kid only for her to never fuck you again is worse than inceldom

My kids would suffer being forced to witness HTN's and CHADs while they are dysgenic subhumans.
maybe move them to small community village and continue the arranged marriage way of doing things

She won't want sex with you. Procreation is meaningless to me. I hate very little more than the thought of having kids. I just want sex, and lots of it, along with some love. Having sex one time and getting a kid only for her to never fuck you again is worse than inceldom
but god commanded us to be fruitful and multiply

but god commanded us to be fruitful and multiply
I don't give a crap what god commanded. He didn't give me a GF, my father died when I turned 19, and I have many chronic health issues, so I don't follow him blindly

I don't give a crap what god commanded. He didn't give me a GF, my father died when I turned 19, and I have many chronic health issues, so I don't follow him blindly
He's a sadist cunt. He never guided humanity to anything. We would still be dying from various diseases if vaccines never existed. Fuck all God coping cunts on this site.

biologically speaking , all we have to do in this life is to procreate. no need for wishy washy feelings
Your wife will treat you badly because shes not attracted to you and will probably cheat on you

He's a sadist cunt. He never guided humanity to anything. We would still be dying from various diseases if vaccines never existed. Fuck all God coping cunts on this site.
Yep. It's insane how an incel can be so devoted to religion

Your wife will treat you badly because shes not attracted to you and will probably cheat on you
the beginnings are always better than what happens after 7 years of marriage