Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why doesnt bone smashing work?

Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

Xe/Xer transgender Pansexual non binary
★★★★★
Muay Thai fighters kick poles to make microfractures or whatever in there shins to have them heal up and become stronger so why doesn't they same thing happen when bone smashing your face?

Ig maybe because you can't hit it as hard? That's my best guess

because it's a looksmax psyop so that (((big medical))) can get more money from people fucking up bonesmashing

Because taking looksmaxxing advice from that handsome Squidward episode of Spongebob is a bad idea

Muay Thai fighters kick poles to make microfractures or whatever in there shins to have them heal up and become stronger so why doesn't they same thing happen when bone smashing your face?

REREAD WHAT YOU JUST SAID NIGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT MUAY THAI FIGHTERS SHINS BECOME BIGGER? BONESMASHING MIGHT MAKE YOUR BONES STRONGER BUT IT WONT GIVE YOU THE 5mm OF FORWARD GROWTH THAT YOU WISH YOU HAD

REREAD WHAT YOU JUST SAID NIGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT MUAY THAI FIGHTERS SHINS BECOME BIGGER? BONESMASHING MIGHT MAKE YOUR BONES STRONGER BUT IT WONT GIVE YOU THE 5mm OF FORWARD GROWTH THAT YOU WISH YOU HAD
Brutal

Good looksfags goy, Shatter your bones!

Screenshot 20240824 125341

Who said it doesn't work? It just takes a long time to get any result, and the results can be subpar anyways. But it's free & it's something...

LOL @ people calling it a "soy" thing to do. Only masculine men can bone smash anyways, no soyfag or normshits will ever be able to do it. It's painful, brutal & they are in a place where it wouldn't do them any good. Bone smashing is for the boneless, 8pc chickencels anyways who need it.

But it most certainly works, several even on Looksmax have documented progress not just on the face but on the wrists as well.

I believe you have to do it in segments like workouts, go HAM one day, several days of healing, do it again, etc. You have to be serious & consistent for several months at least before you can be sure it won't work for you. I've done it on and off for years & it's very slightly helped & I'm continuing still.

Last edited:
Who said it doesn't work? It just takes a long time to get any result, and the results can be subpar anyways. But it's free & it's something...

LOL @ people calling it a "soy" thing to do. Only masculine men can bone smash anyways, no soyfag or normshits will ever be able to do it. It's painful, brutal & they are in a place where it wouldn't do them any good. Bone smashing is for the boneless, 8pc chickencels anyways who need it.

But it most certainly works, several even on Looksmax have documented progress not just on the face but on the wrists as well.

I believe you have to do it in segments like workouts, go HAM one day, several days of healing, do it again, etc. You have to be serious & consistent for several months at least before you can be sure it won't work for you. I've done it on and off for years & it's very slightly helped & I'm continuing still.
WTF is bone smashing? Are you talking about strengthening them or reforming them?