Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does Youtube ban the Nazi stuff but not Commie stuff?

IntrovertedIncel

IntrovertedIncel

Misanthropist
★★
There was a Nazi anthem but now I can't find it

"Susan Diane Wojcicki was born on July 5, 1968 to Esther Wojcicki, an educator of Jewish descent,"

Savedatev9-1-663x1024.jpg

Great question to ask some faggy communist antifa person, fighting the elite but also being supported by all the billionaire Jews.

I like the both the nazi and communist theme.

"Susan Diane Wojcicki was born on July 5, 1968 to Esther Wojcicki, an educator of Jewish descent,"

Great question to ask some faggy communist antifa person, fighting the elite but also being supported by all the billionaire Jews.

I wonder if this kike is jumping the shark to say that about Antifa as I’m pretty sure they or someother self hating far leftist group opposes the existence of Israel due to it being a racist apartheid terror state that was stolen by western governments ie ZOG Britain and USA primarily from the Palis?

Because the communists are a force of good :feelsYall:

Jews love communism and hate the truth.

If the truth about jews and communism ever came out, there would be a second Holocaust.

IMO both should be banned

I wonder if this kike is jumping the shark to say that about Antifa as I’m pretty sure they or someother self hating far leftist group opposes the existence of Israel due to it being a racist apartheid terror state that was stolen by western governments ie ZOG Britain and USA primarily from the Palis?
Yeah it's that double jew game they play, it's all posturing anyways, like boohoo #freepalestinel but meanwhile theyre in OUR cities burning down our shit and never did anything to any of these zionist organizations or came close to Israel.

Just shut up and get your damn vaccine!

Cause Youtube is Jewtube
the left wing is favored heavily, and communism is part of the left

Because the current American elites are too busy trying to incorporate communism into their political brand of (((neo-liberalism))).

I suspect Covid19 along with the current race riots or racial and ethnic conflicts inside the United States is intended to create an American Chinese knock off of an entirely new social credit system with the global reset they're planning.

As incels, take a wild guess where our social credit will be upon its creation or institution.

Last edited:
Because communism is based

just 5 years ago there were plenty of nazi related videos on youtube. i remember there were Adolf Hitler tribute videos, nazi tributes, waffen SS tributes, all sorts of neo nazi stuffs.

there must have been continuous purges since then. now there's hardly anything other than documentaries.

youtube censorship has been greatly intensified ever since the Cambridge scandal which brought lots of unwanted attention to the big tech. fuck trump. he brought this.

ironically if the fake news bullshit never happened, Hillary would have won and we'd paradoxially enjoy greater freedom of speech on the internet right now. trump and his alt right idiots are the reason of the perverse reactions from the left which led to the self-censorship of big techs
Nah, they've been talking about greater internet censorship since Obama, it's just that now they control all branches of government where sooner or later they'll get it unfortunately. The outcome would of been the same with a Hillary Clinton administration, the overall objective is to stamp out all dissent and destroy all the many different kinds of rebels to the global political status quo, they've been working on this for decades before Trump even showed up on the scene.

Last edited:
Everything just has this crazy left-wing bias these days.

ironically if the fake news bullshit never happened, Hillary would have won and we'd paradoxially enjoy greater freedom of speech on the internet right now. trump and his alt right idiots are the reason of the perverse reactions from the left which led to the self-censorship of big techs
Wow you're delusional af. So just never say anything bad so that they wont censor us?!? N

Everything just has this crazy left-wing bias these days.
It's because their control of the world and the entire west is almost complete now, afterwards the real purges will come next, not this current cancel culture bullshit, the real violent purges where they go after everybody that doesn't hold their leftist orthodoxy beliefs. Bolshevik revolution 2.0.

Last edited:
It's because their control of the world and the entire west is almost complete now, afterwards the real purges will come next, not this current cancel culture bullshit, the real violent purges where they go after everybody that doesn't hold their leftist orthodoxy beliefs. Bolshevik revolution 2.0.

Yeah I dunno, maybe. It's hard to know how bad it will get. I think it's probably a good idea to get dual citizenship if you can. I am part Italian so I want to get citizenship there too.

Also, do you like Nick Fuentes or ramzpaul? :)

Yeah I dunno, maybe. It's hard to know how bad it will get. I think it's probably a good idea to get dual citizenship if you can. I am part Italian so I want to get citizenship there too.

Also, do you like Nick Fuentes or ramzpaul? :)
They're both faggots. I'm an old school nationalist, like the last of my kind tier.

Oh, don't you worry, unspeakable nightmares and horrors are coming to the entire world in the near future, last year and a half merely a sneak preview of what is yet to come. Unless people come out in defiance with some balls in an organized manner it really is over.

Because JewTube TM is ran by Ashkenazi Jews who invented Communism, and brought into being.

Because nazis are gay fags. Based jewtube.

Jews. This is literally so fucking obvious

Double standards

Jews. This is literally so fucking obvious
Jews love communism and hate the truth.

If the truth about jews and communism ever came out, there would be a second Holocaust.
just 5 years ago there were plenty of nazi related videos on youtube. i remember there were Adolf Hitler tribute videos, nazi tributes, waffen SS tributes, all sorts of neo nazi stuffs.

there must have been continuous purges since then. now there's hardly anything other than documentaries.

youtube censorship has been greatly intensified ever since the Cambridge scandal which brought lots of unwanted attention to the big tech. fuck trump. he brought this.

IMO both should be banned
No commie and progressive shit should be banned and all the videos should be nazi videos

they been doing this shit since obongo, they couldn't do it then because other companies existed. now its a total monopoly which allows them to do this shit. If hillary was elected we'd all be fucked (and also 30% white because hillary loves nonwhite COCK)

Because the current American elites are too busy trying to incorporate communism into their political brand of (((neo-liberalism))).
That's just corporate welfare tbh
I suspect Covid19 along with the current race riots or racial and ethnic conflicts inside the United States is intended to create an American Chinese knock off of an entirely new social credit system with the global reset they're planning.
The goal was to get Trump out tbh
As incels, take a wild guess where our social credit will be upon its creation or institution.
Where do you think social credit will be rolled out first?

Because the commies defeated the nazis in WWII.

Nationalism is bad.
Except in Israel.
And guess who owns YT?

Commies!

Its over for America and the world in general.

Look around you. See all those ideologies ravaging our civilization, like feminism, critical race theory, and others? They're part of an old attack of Communism on all healthy nations, from back when Russia was communism's host. This attack was meant to divide populations and to tenderize them so Communism could take over. This attack never stopped, because Communism was never killed. It merely jumped from host to host like a group of fleas, latching onto countries and sucking their blood until they collapse.

The Communist mind virus is so pervasive in our civilization that Klaus "Anal" Schwab's vision of technocommunism is almost inevitable.

Cattle brained retards. Not even once.

Nazism is one of the Vatican infamous failure.
While communism , the papacy is thriving in many american nations.

Communism is a Jewish ideology. Fascism isn't. That is why.

It is a bunch of leftist propaganda. People are scared of everything these days. They run all social media.

From what I know Communists never killed anyone or started any groups to overthrow governments.....wait a tick! Yes they did. Bunch of hypocrisy.