Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does this whore keep posting this shit about what women like in men

N

NYincel

Banned
-
She has many other vids like that too..personality, blah blah. 

This chick has a worse double chin than me, similar hairline, Jew nose, and big forehead, dyed hair, brown eyes and isn't even that hot and betas worship her like a god in the comments. 

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBIFu0c6jww[/video]

She mentions here that the pill can impact what women are attracted to, can even dump a guy they are with over it. Even men aren't that fucked. Puts a made up version of herself in the vid title.
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2-2BrotqTI[/video]

Hypergamy in a nutshell. Even ugly chicks get swarms of beta orbiters.

Never take advice from women about women

She's pretty cute bro

NYincel said:
Anything under 200lbs is cute today.

She has a higher SMV than this whole forum combined

blackpill_incel said:
Sexbot revolution when?

Tbh while I didnt own a sexbot I did own a flashlight and it just a very weak cope. I even stopped using it like after 2 days lol.

St.Tropez said:
Tbh while I didnt own a sexbot I did own a flashlight and it just a very weak cope. I even stopped using it like after 2 days lol.

Yeah we need fully sentient AI

I believe only fellow baldcels can see this but I notice a tendency where men tend more and more towards nw0 to be considered attractive but tolerance for women having near nw3 has increased.
It's not rare to see a couple where Chad has thicker, more lush hair than Stacy-lite (women always date up).
Not so long ago, hair was considered a required attribute to be feminine.

You don't ask a fish how to catch other fish, you ask an experienced fisherman.

FeminismsCancer said:
I believe only fellow baldcels can see this but I notice a tendency where men tend more and more towards nw0 to be considered attractive but tolerance for women having near nw3 has increased.
It's not rare to see a couple where Chad has thicker, more lush hair than Stacy-lite (women always date up).

Oh yeah I noticed this. Tbh it looks disgusting to me when I see NW on a female. But yeah I know what you mean. It is like males get judged on everything while females everything is fine.
And yeah hair=life. Almost every Chad has that thick lush hair that makes him adorable.

FeminismsCancer said:

True, thick nice hair was so important for woman, not so much today. Ironically it is becoming important for men!

She said she is on the pill for life, there is no doubt that disrupts her hormones. She has hair that would be nice for a 40 man. If it was cut short she would be on the NW scale. She has a nice part in the center too, which is hairloss for women. That would be like crown balding for a guy.

CopingGymcel said:
You don't ask a fish how to catch other fish, you ask an experienced fisherman.

The depressing thing is THEY BELIEVE THEIR BULLSHIT.

NYincel said:
True, thick nice hair was so important for woman, not so much today. Ironically it is becoming important for men!

She said she is on the pill for life, there is no doubt that disrupts her hormones. She has hair that would be nice for a 40 man. If it was cut short she would be on the NW scale. She has a nice part in the center too, which is hairloss for women. That would be like crown balding for a guy.

Everything is important for male
-face
-hair
-job
-social circle
-money
-NT
-dick
-height

All these things are measured.

NYincel said:
The depressing thing is THEY BELIEVE THEIR BULLSHIT.

Of course they do. Women are the original copers.

Loling hard at the subhumans ITT calling her ugly. Epic cope boyos

St.Tropez said:
Everything is important for male
-face
-hair
-job
-social circle
-money
-NT
-dick
-height

All these things are measured.

They market face creams and cleansers to men, I don't think men 50years ago would be caught dead using products like that.

justforlulzandkeks said:

They need to shit on others to feel better about themselves classic copers. 
It is also why Brad Pit is a 6 on lookism and Chico a solid 7.

NYincel said:
Anything under 200lbs is cute today.

Almost if 90% of girls would be at least good looking if they kept their bf% in check and groomed their face properly

Being attractive as a woman pretty much means be normal

justforlulzandkeks said:

Never said she is ugly, pointed out flaws that make her average. Years back hair like that on a younger woman would be a big issue. Maybe if she had a few kids I could see it. She is equivalent to a balding guy which is always at the hot end of a flamethrower. Men who dye some grey hairs are looked down upon as well.

If she was a guy, no one would give "him" a second look.

cope, she isnt ugly, you just think she is because you dislike her, i mean i agree with the whole bs platitudes that she adds in her videos but hes pretty fucking good looking

St.Tropez said:
They need to shit on others to feel better about themselves classic copers. 
It is also why Brad Pit is a 6 on lookism and Chico a solid 7.

wtf, JUST LOL, if brad pitt is a 6 then im a minus 6. what the fuck is a 9/10 to them then?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back