Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why does this website run like shit on mobile?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38364
  • Start date
Deleted member 38364

Deleted member 38364

Self-banned
-
As someone who shits a lot (trucel trait) I also use my phone a lot. Browsing this website on a phone is pretty slow, and I notice that the more I type, the slower it becomes, to the point where it becomes nearly impossible to reply or make a new thread. My phone's pretty outdated, so that doesn't help, but this doesn't really happen with any other forum-like websites or apps.

Most of the time I do use desktop.

Because the site injects malware in your device to mine crypto and since mobiles arent exactly good for that the malware just makes the site run like shit

As someone who shits a lot (trucel trait) I also use my phone a lot. Browsing this website on a phone is pretty slow, and I notice that the more I type, the slower it becomes, to the point where it becomes nearly impossible to reply or make a new thread. My phone's pretty outdated, so that doesn't help, but this doesn't really happen with any other forum-like websites or apps.

Most of the time I do use desktop.
I've noticed that too. I think mobile browsers just cut your connection to some forum shit? If you refresh constantly (closing the tab) then it retains the responsiveness