Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why does this site have "down-time" EVERY FUCKING DAY

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Seriously, I understand "adjustments" need to be made to the site, but every Godddamn day, "down-times" happen. And I check other websites when this happens, and they don't EVER have down times. So like incels being inferior, this site is inferior to other sites in terms of not being down, WHY the fuck?

mods take down the site so they can sell our data to fbi :feelsStudy: :feelswhere:

The web server must not be clustered, there is only one instance so when they have to make changes they can't do a rolling restart to maintain uptime

Since I'm looking at an ad right now of a fat black chick eating out a white girl I guess funding is probably tight

Well at least this site is free
full

I heard the forum is hosted somewhere in Eastern Europe (some shithole country like Bulgaria), as servers in western countries refuse to host us. Also, it doesn't help that there are cucked hackers trying to take down the site.

I heard the forum is hosted somewhere in Eastern Europe (some shithole country like Bulgaria), as servers in western countries refuse to host us. Also, it doesn't help that there are cucked hackers trying to take down the site.

Is there any way for a site to sustain itself with its own server? I have no idea how this shit works

Is there any way for a site to sustain itself with its own server? I have no idea how this shit works
I barely do either. From what I understand, maintaining a physical server is expensive and time consuming, so most people pay to use others'.

Close. I've heard Serge is romanian (someone named Lord_Eppley on braincels was saying it) so it gets hosted in Romania.

I get a place to talk with other incels and post around for fun FOR FREE. I'm not complaining.

(((upgrades)))

It's cuz u have a toxic personality

it makes me sad everytime

I would actually donate to this site for it to stay running. It’s my only true safe space.