Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does this guy still look bad with a lean face and hollow cheeks?

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
imagej-940x940.jpeg

I'll tell you why.

E

Y

E

A

R

E

A

Aside from the jaw, his whole face is pretty crap. He looks old and has sagging skin, and you could run a train through those nasolabial lines. Skinnycels have no idea the effects losing a huge amount of weight has on your skin. And youngcels have no idea of the effects of the agepill.

The eye area yes, but his whole bone structure is non harmonious. his jaw is completely out of whack with his mid third

It depends on how old he is. If he's in his 40s, he doesn't look that bad. 6/10 old guy.

Nct, but mostly by far is his bad skin quality

If he has a young tight skin he would be good

Because he's ugly.

However tbf he looks a lot better with the lean face than the bloated one.

Chad tryhard fail. Trim the wig.

Chad tryhard fail

Not good but better than being fat

N E G A T I V E C A N T H A L T I L T
E
G
A
T
I
V
E
C
A
N
T
H
A
L
T
I
L
T

1. He doesn't have hollow cheeks

2. His bones are recessed (with NCT eyes)

3. He still looks alright despite all of those flaws because of facial harmony and phenotype.

Saggy wrinkly skin, bad skull shape (a bit of head meat), looking very old over all due to skin quality.

his eye area is very decent and probably above average although he has NCT, if all his over features looked normal you wouldn't even notice it.

CopingGymcel said:
1. He doesn't have hollow cheeks

2. His bones are recessed (with NCT eyes)

3. He still looks alright despite all of those flaws because of facial harmony and phenotype.

He clearly would have hollow cheeks if he was sucking his face in like many other faggots do especially in that lighting. Also he is ugly and subhuman so no he doesn't look "alright"

And wow you just finally admitted it has to deal with bones. That's why you need to stop talking about this "Get low body fat bro!!!" bullshit. Tom Brady doesn't have a body fat under 10% yet has one of the sharpest bones I've ever seen. It's all about your fucking bone structure. If you don't have good bones visible around 12-15% then nothing will work. ROPE.

INGEST THE FUCKING BLACKPILL. Stop giving false information.

Recessed bones, showing in NCT .

anincelforlifelol said:
He clearly would have hollow cheeks if he was sucking his face in like many other faggots do especially in that lighting. Also he is ugly and subhuman so no he doesn't look "alright"

And wow you just finally admitted it has to deal with bones. That's why you need to stop talking about this "Get low body fat bro!!!" bullshit. Tom Brady doesn't have a body fat under 10% yet has one of the sharpest bones I've ever seen. It's all about your fucking bone structure. If you don't have good bones visible around 12-15% then nothing will work. ROPE.

He looks better at low body fat than he does higher despite having recessed bones. I already know about this guy and he gets laid without any issues, so he certainly ain't "ugly."

CopingGymcel said:
He looks better at low body fat than he does higher despite having recessed bones. I already know about this guy and he gets laid without any issues, so he certainly ain't "ugly."

He went from ugly to ugly. Congratulations he now slays land whales. Just lol.

anincelforlifelol said:
He went from ugly to ugly. Congratulations he now slays land whales. Just lol.

He has sex with normal looking women as far as I know. You're retarded and making assumptions based on your false narrative.

Calling yourself "blackpilled" and making up shit with no basis in anything. You're a disgrace.

ffs, just one little blip in your facial structure and the entire thing is fucked

Guy looks good in the 2nd pic, you guys have higher standards than women.

CopingGymcel said:
He has sex with normal looking women as far as I know. You're retarded and making assumptions based on your false narrative.

Calling yourself "blackpilled" and making up shit with no basis in anything. You're a disgrace.

"as far as I know"
Right. So where's your proof? Where are his photos? Get real. I see so many normies lie about this shit all the time. Guys exaggerate all the time on how much women they get. Getting 1 or 2 drunk bitches or some fat bitch doesn't mean you get "laid all the time".

He's fucking ugly. Stop your coping you dumb ass gymcel. And also please rope yourself with your worthless gymcelling advice that does nothing. "Hurrr be low body fat!!!!"

From ugly to ugly.

Dekim said:
Guy looks good in the 2nd pic, you guys have higher standards than women.

This. People on here either overrate or underrate. He is proof that you can still look alright with plenty of flaws, as long as your harmony is on point.

He also looks a lot better in motion.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWkebuQTiF4[/video]

Legit.

anincelforlifelol said:

Okay man. You are mostly right. You either have it or not. I am just coping extra hard in here to be honest (srs) . But I still think you should get Auschwitz lean atleast once to see whether you could actually look not that sub human if you were to stay lean. Some guys look bloated as shit but then they look okay when they drop water and fat. If you look like complete shit when shredded, you should just give up.

But yeah, it's mostly not the case. If you look subhuman, in 99% of cases theres nothing behind that bloat.

CopingGymcel said:
This. People on here either overrate or underrate. He is proof that you can still look alright with plenty of flaws, as long as your harmony is on point.

He also looks a lot better in motion.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWkebuQTiF4[/video]

Legit.

"How to  become MUCH more attraive." And this fking bird is giving anyone advices? FFS, i can´t stand it any longer.

DestroyedLife said:
"How to  become MUCH more attraive." And this fking bird is giving anyone advices? FFS, i can´t stand it any longer.

He gets women and has a social life: we don't have any friends and are virgins. Are we suppose to judge him because his facial aesthetics aren't that of a male model? At least the guy is giving it his all and doesn't LDAR. Kudos to him, really.

His face literally physically repulses me. Have never had that looking at anyone.

I feel like I´m looking at some 60 year old who lost all his collagen and now wears a hipster haircut.

He looks old af, just look at this skin

CopingGymcel said:
He gets women and has a social life: we don't have any friends and are virgins. Are we suppose to judge him because his facial aesthetics aren't that of a male model? At least the guy is giving it his all and doesn't LDAR. Kudos to him, really.

You don´t get my message eh? I was trying to say that he shouldn´t give any advice to others because it doesn´t make any sense. I see so many bluepilled people out , who obviously really grew wrong and still have the confidence of a leading king from 2 nations. And the worst part about this is they still get attention and i can´t even see why? This guy is a major example for this. He thinks probably he´s above all and he has the right to upload such a video. I mean he´s nothing special,simply below average, why would i use my free time for such a bs?

He look okay.  Bone structure holds him back

he looks like me in 6 years

that long palperable fissure with negative canthal tilt makes you look like a fucking alien, its over