Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why does the world hate us?

sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Just endless waves of hatred radiate from the outside world. I feel like I'm drowning in it. Everytime I'm forced to go into the public, I am met with hostility. It's okay if you don't want to fuck me but why be mean? I'm just trying to go about my day :feelsrope: being a 5 ft 1 blackcel manlet means you get shit from EVERYONE even cashiers and janitors.

I just want a million Pokemon cards and a big AF home and I get it on my own playing life on nightmare mode fuck you normies I'm because when I go out I'll make sure you feel my pain because all of you treated me like a monster when I was just trying my best :society:

Bc we're short and ugly

Existing as an ugly male is the gravest sin possible

Cause god is a nigger faggot

because we're genetically inferior

"If the world hate you, know that it hated me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you."

This statement by Yahawashi applies DIRECTLY to incels and especially blackcels.

They hate us because we aren't good enough to have sex. The don't actually care about our views they just want to bully virgins.

I think their life is trash so they bring their hatred out on others. There is so much hate - redditors hating billionaires treating them like shit, billionaires treating redditors like shit, normies treating incels like shit, incels pissing on normies and all the retarded races and countries of the world pissing on each other and themselves.

Black and 5'1, tis brutality. Do whatever you want I say, show thE noRmies pain :society:

Because society want a perfect world and anything that doesn't fit this shoe is ostracised and treatly inhumanely

The world needs an villain, we are the villain