Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why does the white in me not work, aryans!?!

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
This might be a surprise to some of you Chicos, but I am a cumskin nigger mix...
but it's not working!!!
I can't see the Deutschland in me!!!
It might've gave me thick eyebrows and saved me from a completely nigger color, but why do I have nappy nigger hair! and not wavy aryan!?! why is my body frame so niggerously giant and not lean like those of Hitler's Army??
WHAT IS THIS CUCKOLDRY, MANG!?! :feelsohgod::lasereyes:

it's seriously over!!

Because YWNBW. :feelshaha:

are you mixed?
mixed kids between white parent and nigger parent end up as niggers usually, they don't even count as brown or light skin but they surely have some aryan features ut not something that can really make a deference really

It’s because your T50

Not pure enough, into the gas chamber you go

This might be a surprise to some of you Chicos, but I am a cumskin nigger mix...
but it's not working!!!
I can't see the Deutschland in me!!!
It might've gave me thick eyebrows and saved me from a completely nigger color, but why do I have nappy nigger hair! and not wavy aryan!?! why is my body frame so niggerously giant and not lean like those of Hitler's Army??
WHAT IS THIS CUCKOLDRY, MANG!?! :feelsohgod::lasereyes:

it's seriously over!!
@Govid_Dorious Thoughs

are you mixed?
mixed kids between white parent and nigger parent end up as niggers usually, they don't even count as brown or light skin but they surely have some aryan features ut not something that can really make a deference really
I have a brown ish skin, crip.
My most prominent aryan feature is probably my eyebrows and hairline, and smaller than average nigger lips

over

How you think your son will look when you race mix:

Derek Jeter Yankees GIF by FOX Sports: Watch. Enjoy. Repeat.

How he actually looks:

My friend is mixed as well and he has no white features other than his lightskin

The one-drop rule was a legal principle of racial classification that was prominent in the 20th-century United States. It asserted that any person with even one ancestor of black ancestry ("one drop" of "black blood")[1][2] is considered black (Negro or colored in historical terms). It is an example of hypodescent, the automatic assignment of children of a mixed union between different socioeconomic or ethnic groups to the group with the lower status, regardless of proportion of ancestry in different groups.[3]

are you mixed?
Only the 3rd ot 4th kids come out as white only

Noodlewhores hate their own people. Nothing new.