Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why does the universe hate us males?

Scio

Scio

Banned
-
I always think the fucking universe really hates us males. Or whoever created this shithole we live in.
We have so many pills to swallow...one flaw in your looks or genetics can ruin all your SMV, forcing you into eternal doom and loneliness. Meanwhile, none of the pills apply to foids:

-Ugly Skin?
No problem, use make up.

-Short?
No problem at all, even cute for many men and can wear high heels.

-Bald?
Very rare but no problem because she can wear a hairpiece and most men wouldn´t care.

-Ugly Skull?
Ugly alien skull is an ultra smv killer for men but still looks good on foids and they could cover it with long hair if they wanted to.

-Non-NT?
No fucking problem at all. Men like calm and shy girls. And even love girls with social anxiety because they don´t go clubbing where they meet tons of Chads.

IF...IF there is a pill for foids, then i´s the landwhale-pill....but this is not a pill because being a landwhale is a matter of choice.

I hate this universe :reeeeee:

we should have died at birth

-Non-NT?
No fucking problem at all. Men like calm and shy girls. And even love girls with social anxiety because they don´t go clubbing where they meet tons of Chads.

I hate this universe :reeeeee:
I hate that the men are always expected to be loud, sociable, talkative, confident etc. I have weak brain and I'm pathologically shy and it's never began for me while being shy for a girl is a bonus.
How this universe is fair?

What I learned is that God is cruel. You can't deny that.

-Non-NT?

That's pre-Tinder, today these same types of toilets are cheating while they're in relationships meeting various Chad's bi-daily. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I hate that the men are always expected to be loud, sociable, talkative, confident etc. I have weak brain and I'm pathologically shy and it's never began for me while being shy for a girl is a bonus.
How this universe is fair?

Us shy men exist because shy toilets keep reproducing. Shy men have almost always been incels.

tbh there are some girls so autistic that they are femcels i had one in my school, everytime she talked people audibly sighed it was fucking hilarious cause she actually tried to make friends and stuff. she played with anime toys in class and once she cut her arm for attention but nobody really gave a fuck and they laughed when she was taken away.

What I learned is that God is cruel. You can't deny that.
I stopped believing after i realized how unfair and cruel the world is. At least for a small percentage of men.
There is one thing what speaks for god though...he wanted us to enslave foids. But we gave them freedom...against HIS will.
Maybe this is the punishment for not obeying.