Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why does the media want us dead so much?

• Thread starter AutisticCopecel
  • Start date
AutisticCopecel

AutisticCopecel

Self-banned
-
((())) i mean i get at why some people there are upset about some le edgy incel comments praising mass shooters but they really do want to see us all on camps dont they? you can by no means call us "organized" ffs why dont they do the same to some actual terrorist organazation like radical muslims? they have x10 killed more people than any self identified incel ever did and they dont go out saying that they are all bad and they should die they wouldnt dare to do that lmao what is different with incels i dont get it

t. death to the (((media)))

Its easier to demonize somebody that can’t hurt you
It’s the leather jacket analogy. It’s easier to bully old ladies to not wearing it than a vicious biker gang.

because we are ugly subhumans

Because we're ethnic and we don't respect women.

everyone wants us dead nothing new

((())) i mean i get at why some people there are upset about some le edgy incel comments praising mass shooters but they really do want to see us all on camps dont they? you can by no means call us "organized" ffs why dont they do the same to some actual terrorist organazation like radical muslims? they have x10 killed more people than any self identified incel ever did and they dont go out saying that they are all bad and they should die they wouldnt dare to do that lmao what is different with incels i dont get it

This one is quite easy to answer. Why does inceltears not attack ISIS but us? ISIS sets people on fire while we do nothing but talk so you would expect ISIS to be more hated than us. But they are not. Why? Simply because the West will never subscribe to ISIS ideology. But it is very well possible that the West goes back to a world where men are in charge. So this is why they hate us. Because we actually have a point. Many people actually think like us and we do post a serious danger in the sense that one day the majority may be convinced by us. Afterall we have lived in a world where men ruled already. We actually did for thousands of years. The matriarchy we live in now is relatively new and still fragile. It might still be overthrown. And this is why they fear us so much and that is a good thing.

Because men, especially ugly men, are oppressed. There’s been an ongoing genocide against us for a long time now.

Because we dont follow the narrative. Society fears males that arent caged by some landwhale, its why they find us a engima.