Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why does the Jewish mainstream media find the term "Tyrone" racist?

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
As we all know, the "Tyrone" just means a black Chad. Nothing more. However, whenever I read any article about us they say that it is racist. I honestly cannot think of why it is racist, unless acknowledging someone else's race is in itself racist. I am thinking that they are projecting some type of racial prejudice they have themselves on us. This is not surprising as the media and soyciety in general hates non-white men.

Can a knowledgecel enlighten me?

Also a sidenote, they constantly lie about incels being mainly white. If they spend 5 minutes on any incel forum they can see many posts about JBW and ethniccels raging.

Why do mothers' name their child Tyrone?
I'm from a fully white country and I knew someone (that was white) that was named a Tyrone (cringe)

Because they're retards.

Why do mothers' name their child Tyrone?
I'm from a fully white country and I knew someone (that was white) that was named a Tyrone (cringe)

Tyrone is an Irish name. Where I live there isn't many blacks and all Tyrones I have encountered have been white. From TV though, it looks like it is a common name among blacks in the USA.

But it's literally based on race. I don't wanna go look it up because ever since George Floyd at least one dictionary company is literally rewriting the definition of racism because people got mad, but it's an epithet based on race. Like calling a white person a cracker. Or a black person a nigger. The only difference is you're saying "I don't mean any insult by it." But maybe I don't mean any insult when I use the word "nigger."

why do you care what jews think

But it's literally based on race. I don't wanna go look it up because ever since George Floyd at least one dictionary company is literally rewriting the definition of racism because people got mad, but it's an epithet based on race. Like calling a white person a cracker. Or a black person a nigger. The only difference is you're saying "I don't mean any insult by it." But maybe I don't mean any insult when I use the word "nigger."

I did say in my post it is based on race. Something based on race doesn't mean it is prejudiced. Saying that African Americans came from Africa isn't racist, saying black people have darker skin isn't racist. So why is calling a black Chad Tyrone racist?

why do you care what jews think

because the Jews control the media, hence the flow of information in society. It is important to care what the Jews think because it does affect you.

because blacks are literally gods in USA because jews want race mixing so bad and they want other races fighting each other

I did say in my post it is based on race. Something based on race doesn't mean it is prejudiced. Saying that African Americans came from Africa isn't racist, saying black people have darker skin isn't racist. So why is calling a black Chad Tyrone racist?

Because it's an epithet based on race. You have to ask what purpose it serves that you can't just call black people "black people."

Because it's an epithet based on race. You have to ask what purpose it serves that you can't just call black people "black people."

Yes, it is based on race. The purpose it serves is to refer to a black Chad, which is different to a white Chad (who is just called Chad). I don't really care that soys or if anyone else finds it offensive, I just want to know why. It seems like it is offensive solely on the fact it refers to the blacks.

Yes, it is based on race. The purpose it serves is to refer to a black Chad, which is different to a white Chad (who is just called Chad). I don't really care that soys or if anyone else finds it offensive, I just want to know why. It seems like it is offensive solely on the fact it refers to the blacks.

Why are you differentiating between attractive blacks and attractive whites?

Why are you differentiating between attractive blacks and attractive whites?

Attractive blacks and attractive whites have different features, both physically and their personality.

It's also just not blacks and whites. There is Chang, Chadpreet, Chaddam Hussein, Chadriguez etc.

Attractive blacks and attractive whites have different features, both physically and their personality.

It's also just not blacks and whites. There is Chang, Chadpreet, Chaddam Hussein, Chadriguez etc.

I know there are other Chad names. But to classify them based on race is by definition, racist. And what makes it bad is how unnecessary it is.

I know there are other Chad names. But to classify them based on race is by definition, racist. And what makes it bad is how unnecessary it is.

I don't see it as racist. How a male is attractive would change on the basis of race because the physical features are different. Not acknowledging differences for the fear of being racist is just dumb imo.

I don't see it as racist. How a male is attractive would change on the basis of race because the physical features are different. Not acknowledging differences for the fear of being racist is just dumb imo.

Well, most people would. You shouldn't say "You're white, so you have to look this way in order to be attractive."

Well, most people would. You shouldn't say "You're white, so you have to look this way in order to be attractive."

By that logic, calling someone black is in itself racist. The term Chad usually just refers to whites, it is an equivalent to Tyrone. So yes, I would (rather females) would say that a white has to be a certain way to be attractive.

By that logic, calling someone black is in itself racist. The term Chad usually just refers to whites, it is an equivalent to Tyrone. So yes, I would (rather females) would say that a white has to be a certain way to be attractive.

The term "Chad" doesn't have to just refer to whites, if it does, it too is racist.

An attractive person is an attractive person.

The only one tripping over their feet to categorize it based on race seems to be cumskins (what a surprise)