Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does the government have the right to determine what age someone can have sex at?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
No, it’s high IQ. You’re low IQ
It IS high IQ there shouldn´t be any laws in the first place. People believe they are free "but as soon as you make one law freedom seize to exist" there are literally thousands of laws which means you will get locked up if you refuse them and people believe they are free, people are such sheep..

Feel like it should be regulate so we won't be fucking prepubescent kids but like sometimes it's out outrageous cause you have jb that looks grown and rippe as fuck.

It IS high IQ there shouldn´t be any laws in the first place. People believe they are free "but as soon as you make one law freedom seize to exist" there are literally thousands of laws which means you will get locked up if you refuse them and people believe they are free, people are such sheep..
High iq.

If we look at an underage Foid(sexual or not), we get in trouble, if Chad fucks an underage foid he gets away with it. Chads can do no wrong even fucking kids is safe for Chad.

Tbh.

Include me in the screenshot FBI

they do not.

Allah subhanahu wata'ala made it very clear in the Qur'an that once you reach puberty you may marry if you are mentally mature enough.

anything that says anything about age is disbelief in the ayat of Allah, may He be exhalted and glorified.

therefore, anybody who believes a woman has the right to singlehandedly initiate marriage without her father's oversight, is without question an enemy of Allah. Same goes for one who creates limits on age. indeed these legislations are falsehood and hold NO substance before Allah ta'ala. may Allah cook the skins of the immoral people.

If you're having sex with a child, the government would be the least of your worries.
What if the father finds out, or catches you in the act? Imagine what he'll do to you, knowing you had sex with his underage daughter.
After the father gets done with you, It won't be you who is going to jail.

What if the father finds out, or catches you in the act? Imagine what he'll do to you, knowing you had sex with his underage daughter.
After the father gets done with you, It won't be you who is going to jail.
Most fathers are cucks and let their daughters get gang banged by tyrones and chads anyway. You can tell if a father is a cuck by the way his daughter acts and dresses. The "catch me outside" girl's father doesn't give a fuck about her.

Most fathers are cucks and let their daughters get gang banged by tyrones and chads anyway. You can tell if a father is a cuck by the way his daughter acts and dresses. The "catch me outside" girl's father doesn't give a fuck about her.
It wasn't like that when I was growing up. I had several run-ins with girls' fathers. This was over THIRTY years ago. The girls would be now in their late 40's or even early 50's.

So children wouln’t act like whores. 12-13 year olds having sex is becoming common now.

It wasn't like that when I was growing up. I had several run-ins with girls' fathers. This was over THIRTY years ago. The girls would be now in their late 40's or even early 50's.
It's 2018. Now there are plenty of cucked fathers.

I wish these pedocels could have gotten a long hard dicking from some faggots when they were in their pre-teens. Maybe then they wouldn't be so solipistic like a retarded feminist and understand the point of AoC laws.
Equating heterosexual sex with gay rape now? That's a new IQ low, even for you tbh.

You accuse people of being IT left and right but you're by far the one with most similarities to them here, both in your ideas and your speech pattern.

The law is there to CONTROL people in the way the elites want to.
12-13 year olds having sex is becoming common now.
It was always common except now there is abortions and birth control and dumbass teenage girls opening their legs for fucking teenage boys who have nothing good in their lives.
Young teens always fucked older men who could take care of them and be their husbands. The way it should be.

Equating heterosexual sex with gay rape now? That's a new IQ low, even for you tbh.

You accuse people of being IT left and right but you're by far the one with most similarities to them here, both in your ideas and your speech pattern.
People like you really shouldn't call others low IQ since you are too stupid to even recognize stupidity.

You do realize IT falls into the same leftist feminist umbrella than embraces pedophilia right? Pedophilia is largely associated with those groups, not the pro-Trump crowd.

People like you really shouldn't call others low IQ since you are too stupid to even recognize stupidity.

You do realize IT falls into the same leftist feminist umbrella than embraces pedophilia right? Pedophilia is largely associated with those groups, not the pro-Trump crowd.
Liberals only support (or at least overlook) gay pedophilia. At the very least it must be nonwhite man x white girl pedophilia, like the child rapes that take place in Europe.

Find me one leftist that supports a white guy marrying an underage girl. There are none, because they know this would be the ultimate antidote to feminism and progressive leftism.

Liberals only support (or at least overlook) gay pedophilia. At the very least it must be nonwhite man x white girl pedophilia, like the child rapes that take place in Europe.
Yeah, that's what it is, a race issue.

OMFG, you have to be trolling. Nobody could ever be this low IQ.

Yeah, that's what it is, a race issue.

OMFG, you have to be trolling. Nobody could ever be this low IQ.
Good job focusing on only half of what I said and insulting me without providing any arguments.

Find me one leftist that supports a white guy marrying an underage girl.
Go ahead, I challenge you. I said white because leftists suck Muslim cock and will overlook child and teenage marriage in Muslim countries.

Good job focusing on only half of what I said and insulting me without providing any arguments.

Go ahead, I challenge you. I said white because leftists suck Muslim cock and will overlook child and teenage marriage in Muslim countries.
Because your "challenge" is retarded. For the moment, being a pedo is illegal, so openly supporting it would be political suicide, but there are tons of examples where they were blackmailed and/or caught. Do you not know how to use Google?

Because your "challenge" is retarded. For the moment, being a pedo is illegal, so openly supporting it would be political suicide, but there are tons of examples where they were blackmailed and/or caught. Do you not know how to use Google?
Nice damage control there. The left DOESN'T support adult men marrying underage girls under any circumstances, it will not even overlook it like they do with other types of adult-underage relationships (only if the adult is a Muslim).

You said they do it and you were wrong.

https://www.google.com/search?q=lef...ms-tmobile-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

I "challenge" you to read up and see if we can get that IQ into the double digits.
I have already seen those types of articles but I reiterate, the left does it because of homossexual pedophilia, which they like because it fits into the agenda of emasculating men.

But marrying a ~14 yo foid, or even one younger (I don't necessarily support deflowering them before they're ready for it) is not something the left supports. Go to a feminist convention and talk about adult men marrying underage women and see what happens.

Also, it's not pedophilia to marry early teenagers. Our discordance begins in the definition of the words, since you (wrongly) use the word "pedophilia" to describe any relation between an adult male and a foid under 18, no matter if 1 year old or 17 years old.

Because people don't exercise civil disobedience enough. And also most people are dumb and believe what the government, Jews, psychologists and other very untrustworthy people say about sex with underages, without any solid evidence behind it.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

The law is there to CONTROL people in the way the elites want to.