Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does the government have the right to determine what age someone can have sex at?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
A group of people have authority over all of these people and they get to choose when or who I can reproduce with?

Because they can. Might makes right.

The Jews did this

No, it’s high IQ. You’re low IQ
Ok so if your new hypothetical law was put in place what's to stop you having sex with a child? The law is there to protect people.

Soyboy10

because jews

Because people don't exercise civil disobedience enough. And also most people are dumb and believe what the government, Jews, psychologists and other very untrustworthy people say about sex with underages, without any solid evidence behind it.
The law is there to protect people.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

The law is there to CONTROL people in the way the elites want to.

Here come the degenerate peadocels

The Jews get away with this all the time. Go look up PizzaGate if you get a chance.

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate
The elites can fuck a baby until it bleeds and then sacrifice it to Moloch. We can't kiss a 15 years old, already sexually active girl.

What's really degenerate is NOT marrying women away to older, stable guys at puberty and instead letting them free to be hoes.

Smh@pizzagate. Seriously? Can we not at all tie incels in with the type of people who think this crap? Please?

Because people don't exercise civil disobedience enough. And also most people are dumb and believe what the government, Jews, psychologists and other very untrustworthy people say about sex with underages, without any solid evidence behind it.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

The law is there to CONTROL people in the way the elites want to.
True but you need some control otherwise there would be complete anarchy.

True but you need some control otherwise there would be complete anarchy.
We need to go back to small tribes like we're supposed to live as humans. But tbh that's largely not feasible anymore.

We need to go back to small tribes like we're supposed to live as humans. But tbh that's largely not feasible anymore.
I agree that something needs to change. The soy boy epidemic is a real problem for me. All these guys would be wiped out in a zombie apocalypse:

Young soy

I suspect half the pedocels are IT larpers touching themselves at their upvoted on Reddit. There are plenty of reasons why it should be illegal to have sex with a girl who isn't even fully grown yet. However all the Chads and whores willing ngly having sex before 18 should be locked up too. If they can be locked up for drinking beer or smoking pot, shouldn't they be held to the same standards with sex?

I suspect half the pedocels are IT larpers touching themselves at their upvoted on Reddit.
No we just aren't cucks who want to fuck old hags

Shut up and just (((behave)))

No we just aren't cucks who want to fuck old hags
Then you would support what I just said:. Arrest kids who have sex before 18, treat it just like a drug charge or underage drinking. Then the 18 year old foids would be virgins.

But no, you would rather legalize edophilia and child rape.

i bet u think 12 year old girls on their periods are still children you muppet
Sometimes it amazes me to see how cucked some people are. "She's 12 bro shes just a little child"

They have as much power over you as you allow them to have

Let's legalize Child Molestation while we're at it.
Let's put Chris Hanson out of business.

you're the numale here, not us
if you think sexually mature femoids getting dicked is a crime because the Earth hasn't gone around the sun enough times since they're birth you are a soyboy npc who cannot think for yourself
You are putting words in my mouth. I never said sexually mature femoids getting dicked is a crime. The OP is discussing abolishing AOF laws completely. If you want to campaign to lower the age then good luck to you boyo.

I suspect half the pedocels are IT larpers touching themselves at their upvoted on Reddit. There are plenty of reasons why it should be illegal to have sex with a girl who isn't even fully grown yet. However all the Chads and whores willing ngly having sex before 18 should be locked up too. If they can be locked up for drinking beer or smoking pot, shouldn't they be held to the same standards with sex?
You’re a fucking soyboy

I wish these pedocels could have gotten a long hard dicking from some faggots when they were in their pre-teens. Maybe then they wouldn't be so solipistic like a retarded feminist and understand the point of AoC laws.

I wish these pedocels could have gotten a long hard dicking from some faggots when they were in their pre-teens. Maybe then they wouldn't be so solipistic like a retarded feminist and understand the point of AoC laws.
Trudeau-cuck-of-the-week.jpg

All governments are tyrannical by nature, and run like a gang of thugs. You will pay your due money to them (tax), and if you don't, they'll come to arrest and imprison you. If you resist arrest, then they kill you. On top of this, they can demand anything they want from you. Tomorrow they could pass a law castrating all sub-8 men because femoids and cucks voted for this democratically, and there's nothing we can do about it, because the soyboy soldiers and cops who serve them will enforce this law on us and kill anyone who disobeys.

That's why I laugh at people who say Islam would be tyrannical. We already live in a tyrannical system, one that caters exclusively to women, we may as well have a tyrannical system that caters to men instead.

You’re a fucking soyboy
Lol low IQ retards spouting any insult their miniscule brains can come up with instead of logically explaining why AoC is wrong.

What's the matter pedofag? Did I hurt your feelings, or are you upset some old pedofag didn't shove it up your ass when you were a child?
Lol low IQ retards spouting any insult their miniscule brains can come up with instead of logically explaining why AoC is wrong.

What's the matter pedofag? Did I hurt your feelings, or are you upset some old pedofag didn't shove it up your ass when you were a child?
Same. You closet fags piss me off.

ITT moralfags

half of you sound like pedos df?