Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why does Thai language sound so fucking annoying

Maxilla and bimaxillary protrusion.

All SEA languages sound like a washing machine trying to imitate a cat.

Still better than Curry language. Curry accent has to be the uglies and most annoying one in the entire world

All Asian languages sound like crap except Turkic and Caucasus languages

dipthongs. all southeast asian languages sound crappy. but vietnamese cambodian and malay sounds far worst.

btw that looks like a nice spot to relax at

looks nice and warm yet has lightning in the background lol

I can just imagine sitting nearby in a cafe with a spicy thai dish and some young coconut juice.

thats where I hope to go and never come back to america. i don't even wanna look at western foids nor interact with them.

White boomers who mail order have to hear that shit all day, jfl

dipthongs. all southeast asian languages sound crappy. but vietnamese cambodian and malay sounds far worst.

btw that looks like a nice spot to relax at

looks nice and warm yet has lightning in the background lol

I can just imagine sitting nearby in a cafe with a spicy thai dish and some young coconut juice.

thats where I hope to go and never come back to america. i don't even wanna look at western foids nor interact with them.
It's a nice place but not a good place to retire. It's whore central in Pattaya. I'll only stop by there to lose my virginity and face my social anxiety fears alone then meet up other boyos there from this website but then I go Philippines. If I don't like it in Philippines I'll try Vietnam or other SEA countries.

Still better sounding then Mexican Spanish