Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does text still appear in the 'Post thread' page after you delete it and then refresh the page?

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
★★★★★
I was going to create a thread but changed my mind, but when I deleted the text and refreshed the page, the text I had originally written reappeared. Now I have to create this useless thread to get rid of it because having the useless text permanently stored on the page would make me sperg out. :feelsree:

Just dont post ever :feelstrash: :feelsgah:

It does the same thing with making replies to a post. Just type something, click to another place, and you can come back later and it's still typed in there. It could be useful if you accidentally clicked somewhere else or deleted it, idk.

It does the same thing with making replies to a post. Just type something, click to another place, and you can come back later and it's still typed in there. It could be useful if you accidentally clicked somewhere else or deleted it, idk.
yes its useful tbh

It's because it automatically makes a draft every 15 or 30 seconds. Just delete it, wait for 30 seconds, then refresh, if you like

-BrettyBoy-

XD