Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why does some people here seem to think the feds actually care about them?

• Thread starter NoNutNovemberFailed
  • Start date
N

NoNutNovemberFailed

Servant of Midari
-
Whenever I see niggers on this forum saying "glownigger thread" "glowie", or something similar, I cringe. :feelsclown:

You know why? Because the feds are too fucking lazy to give a shit about us lonely losers, they're busy with actual crime happening in the world, post whatever the fuck you want on here, nobody will give a shit about us until we reach our limit and actually do it, it's like a school shooter in the making but no one gives a shit about him until it's too late. On top of that, It is very rare that an incel on this forum might actually go ER.

The closest thing to a glowie on this forum is a troll or some retard from IT reporting us to the law enforcement if we are dumb enough to dox ourselves and fedpost, because let's face it, only us, IT and some feminist with their meme degree gives a fuck about this forum due to the fact that a human being with a good life wouldn't fuck around in this forum let alone browse it all day.

(unless you live in Sweden :feelsLSD:)

Last edited:
it’s nice to think that someone cares and is reading everything we post on here, like having some random fed “assigned” to you. but it’s pretty pointless when they don’t interact with you

it’s nice to think that someone cares and is reading everything we post on here, like having some random fed “assigned” to you. but it’s pretty pointless when they don’t interact with you
Except they don't exist. The only people looking at us here all day are just incels in denial and those CuckTear members

Last edited:
Not true. There are “hate group watchdogs” and “journalists” and other NGOs watching this forum all the time for good content

It's already confirmed that feds have been monitoring this site, that is an irrefutable fact.

People have had the feds/police come talk to them (if they are to be believed) and an old poster (I forgot his username) here had his post brought up in a case against him.@PPEcel made a thread about it but I can't find it atm.
Even so we already know journalist and NGOs watch this place like a hawk.
I can tell you with certainty the feds watch this place

glownigger thread

Not true. There are “hate group watchdogs” and “journalists” and other NGOs watching this forum all the time for good content
A journalist? They're more than welcome to read my posts and use them as content, but feds rarely go on here to glow.
I can tell you with certainty the feds watch this place
Yeah sure it can happen if you fedpost and dox yourself and then post about actually wanting to go ER. Someone viewing your malicious post can simply report it to the police and there's your "fed showing up to your door" kinda situation.
It's already confirmed that feds have been monitoring this site, that is an irrefutable fact.
People have had the feds/police come talk to them (if they are to be believed) and an old poster (I forgot his username) here had his post brought up in a case against him.@PPEcel made a thread about it but I can't find it atm.
They don't lurk on here all day with an account trying to bust us though, they only do it once someone reports a malicious post on this forum along with that poster's dox to the police

Last edited:
Yes, they cant arrest because off posts.

As far as actionable threats go, we're towards the bottom of the ladder, but they monitor sites like this all the same. Individual users are rarely monitored. It's more like one or more officers are assigned to observe the site and write up general reports regarding relevant news in the media and how it may affect attitudes on the site, noteworthy posts, and overall mood of users on the site (users becoming more pacifist/militant etc.).

Most governments don't give a shit. It's only a handful of Western governments that have a hard-on for incels. KEK

That guy got caught not because they were actively monitoring this site, but because he had an argument with his mom and the police were called and they found a rifle with an illegal bump stock and a handwritten note writing about mass shootings. When they executed a search warrant on his computer they found his posts here.

I don't believe the retards who claim to have had the feds talk to them with little cause.

Most governments don't give a shit. It's only a handful of Western governments that have a hard-on for incels. KEK
Agreed mostly because of foid "Journalists" lobbying and trying to bring it to public attention.

Listen to the Jew.

For once one of the bastards is telling you all the truth.

[UWSL]They don't lurk on here all day with an account trying to bust us though, they only do it once someone reports a malicious post on this forum along with that poster's dox to the police[/UWSL]
They might as this is among the slower web sites/ forums out there so keeping up wouldn’t be much of a problem for them nor would assigning one or two or more agents to the site ever come close to breaking the bank for them considering the enormity of money at their disposal to pay their agents with.

Though sure alternatively it’s perhaps more likely they just use a complex computer AI program or algorithm to monitor the site for various key words and phrases and have agents go over that data periodically.

Whenever I see niggers on this forum saying "glownigger thread" "glowie", or something similar, I cringe. :feelsclown:

You know why? Because the feds are too fucking lazy to give a shit about us lonely losers, they're busy with actual crime happening in the world, post whatever the fuck you want on here, nobody will give a shit about us until we reach our limit and actually do it, it's like a school shooter in the making but no one gives a shit about him until it's too late. On top of that, It is very rare that an incel on this forum might actually go ER.

The closest thing to a glowie on this forum is a troll or some retard from IT reporting us to the law enforcement if we are dumb enough to dox ourselves and fedpost, because let's face it, only us, IT and some feminist with their meme degree gives a fuck about this forum due to the fact that a human being with a good life wouldn't fuck around in this forum let alone browse it all day.

(unless you live in Sweden :feelsLSD:)
Because a big part of this forum has undiagnosed schizophrenia

Because a big part of this forum has undiagnosed schizophrenia