Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does society hate brown people

• Thread starter Deleted member 30193
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 30193

Self-banned
-
Why did god have to make me brown lmfao, I look like a fucking curry. American Media will cry over floyd or anything slightly racist to blacks but fuck the brown people fuck em.
Crazy.
If you're curry or Dark hispanic/asian rope already

Why did god have to make me brown lmfao, I look like a fucking curry. American Media will cry over floyd or anything slightly racist to blacks but fuck the brown people fuck em.
Crazy.
If you're curry or Dark hispanic/asian rope already
If you are Muslim they will defend you

If you are Muslim they will defend you
Muslism and Indians are the same color. One commits terroism and one just makes funny tiktoks, guess which one normies make fun of loll

Muslism and Indians are the same color. One commits terroism and one just makes funny tiktoks, guess which one normies make fun of loll
True. Curries are insulted and mocked but Muslims are defended.

If you look like a curry it's over. It'll never begin for you. Not to mention they'll bring everything out to hurt you, from false rape stats to shit jokes but cumskins go mum about grooming gangs and bombings cos they're cucks. That's how cumskin normie psyche or normie psyche in general is they pick up on the one who they think can't shit on them back.

Last edited:
Because white people aren't incels.
Truecels come in brown skin.

Because brown = shitskin.

They don't. You're just ugly. Stop coping.

They don't. You're just ugly. Stop coping.
That's something that comes free with brown skin. No other skin tone has ugliness associated with it so much.

That's something that comes free with brown skin. No other skin tone has ugliness associated with it so much.
Blacks are ugly on average too, due to big lips and wide ass noses and nappy ass hair. I fail to comprehend why blacks are defended by soyciety.

Blacks are ugly on average too, due to big lips and wide ass noses and nappy ass hair. I fail to comprehend why blacks are defended by soyciety.
Cos Blacks framemogg and heightmogg foids and normie soy cucks and they love that.

Cos Blacks framemogg and heightmogg foids and normie soy cucks and they love that.
Makes sense, Rice and Curries don't have that and thus gets bullied for it.

Being Brown and race mixed is the worst
Normies have no empathy,ıf we lived in 50's normies will be the ones hanging brown people from trees and incels will be the ones siding with blacks

The media and leftists are only stoked on blacks because they view blacks as children, and we do not criticize children nor hold them responsible for their actions.

Mutts aren't seen as attractive.

Poo poo skin
That's why

They're scared of aggressive types so soy comply out of fear. Any group that is the danger gets away with shit jfl.

6bcdb76ee8424908d871693c2e0daf23 imagejpeg

They're scared of aggressive types so soy comply out of fear. Any group that is the danger gets away with shit jfl.
That is only a part of it, there is also an institutional push for these things. With blacks it has been in the making for a long time (before the Civil Rights Act in America), after 9/11 it began for Muslims as well and now you have an entire Islamophobia lobby.

We all know about the Jewish lobbies, although since they are mostly white and you need to be high IQ to see the schemes of their leadership, so normies don't mock them.

I've noticed this on Reddit, you get these liberal types who defend blacks and Muslims but openly say stuff like "Indians are rapists". It is because political correctness is unnatural to people and unless they are conditioned and/or bullied by the powers that be into treating certain groups with a velvet glove, they will just express their true feelings.

Last edited: