Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does society discourage middle aged/older men(30,40,50 or 60+ year olds) from seeking younger women(18-22?)

B

bcroger

Admiral
So why do older women who go for younger men get called "cougar" and "milf" but when men do it they get called "suggar daddies" and "creepy?"

Feminism and NPC hive mind.

Most people are NPCs who obey what their government masters tell them.

Maybe a 60 yo man can't care for a child but a young man is able to is the thinking.

Ik this is prob a troll/ rant kind of post, but in all seriousness, aint no young girl's gona date them. Young girls dont like them, and they make it pretty obviuos. Its like asking why does society discourage shortcels to date 5' 10" gigastacies. Well, because everyone with common sense knows, that those girls dont like these men.

I think it's because your decreasing a younger mans changes of getting a gf and potentially a wife.
If a 30 YO man dates an 18 YO girl, than a 18YO guy, or a guy around that age range would his chance of getting a gf, than wife, than mother of his offspring decreases.

Where's my 18yo gf?

Most of the time, younger female/older male relationships involve the foids being gold diggers

Ik this is prob a troll/ rant kind of post, but in all seriousness, aint no young girl's gona date them. Young girls dont like them, and they make it pretty obviuos. Its like asking why does society discourage shortcels to date 5' 10" gigastacies. Well, because everyone with common sense knows, that those girls dont like these men.
A lot of times 30 and 40 year old men have lots of $$$. Some 30 year olds look 25 and some 40 year olds look like 33.

Do you think most 21 year old foids would say no to Meeks (if he was not mildly retarded and could string a coherent sentence together) even though he is 40? Of course not.

Most of the time, younger female/older male relationships involve the foids being gold diggers
Who cares? All relationships involving giving something in exchange for something else. If some 22 year old dates some 21 year old male model, they are giving each other looks/sex. They are exchanging each others looks for one another.

If she is a "gold digger" she is exchanging her looks for his assets.

If relationships were 100% about "personality" then you should just marry your best friend of the same gender. Of course people exchange money/looks/sex for money/looks/sex.

I think it's because your decreasing a younger mans changes of getting a gf and potentially a wife.
If a 30 YO man dates an 18 YO girl, than a 18YO guy, or a guy around that age range would his chance of getting a gf, than wife, than mother of his offspring decreases.
interesting point

Probably feminism/morafag mumbo jumbo. Either way discouraging older men from going after young foids lowers the incel rate for young men or all men below a certain age. Think about it older men are more likely to be moneymaxxed and statusmaxxed, foids in their teens and 20's are the most attractive so a lot of guys would go after them and the birth rates/demographics are fucked.

Roastoid psyop. Every woman who gets mad about this is a fat old hag single mother with a pitbull and a mixed son named Brayden.

I said on an IG groupchat that I wouldn't mind being with an 18 year old as a 24 year old and everyone was calling me a borderline pedo. TBH, I see very little physical differences between an 18 year old woman and a 24 year old woman, either of which I wouldn't mind being with.
The birth control being in our water supply is causing these younger women to look more womanly much faster. I can't help being attracted to femininity.

Don't worry about it. AOC lawss would not change anything for ugly truecels. Only Chads would benefit from them.

If you're an ugly man, women won't be interested in you regardless of their age.

Probably feminism/morafag mumbo jumbo. Either way discouraging older men from going after young foids lowers the incel rate for young men or all men below a certain age. Think about it older men are more likely to be moneymaxxed and statusmaxxed, foids in their teens and 20's are the most attractive so a lot of guys would go after them and the birth rates/demographics are fucked.
agree

Roastoid psyop. Every woman who gets mad about this is a fat old hag single mother with a pitbull and a mixed son named Brayden.

I said on an IG groupchat that I wouldn't mind being with an 18 year old as a 24 year old and everyone was calling me a borderline pedo. TBH, I see very little physical differences between an 18 year old woman and a 24 year old woman, either of which I wouldn't mind being with.
The birth control being in our water supply is causing these younger women to look more womanly much faster. I can't help being attracted to femininity.
Yes sir

Older women don't like competing with younger women, who are objectively better than them in every way.

Don't worry about it. AOC lawss would not change anything for ugly truecels. Only Chads would benefit from them.

If you're an ugly man, women won't be interested in you regardless of their age.
Not always. If I become a millionaire in my mid 30s, some foid in their 20s may want me