Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why does society care so much about suicide?

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
The ONLY reasons that society is against us committing suicide is because:

1. Society doesn’t want to lose its slaves.
2. If we kill ourselves, then the matriarchy can’t do it themselves, and it takes all the fun out of their Incel genocide.

I’m fucking sick of it. I just want to discuss ways to kill myself in peace, since society doesn’t care about us anyway and we’re basically disposable, but the minute we try escaping, the matriarchy tries instilling false hope in us in order to keep us as slaves.

Spot on.

Society wants you to slave away and work for other peoples dreams. Your tax and your hard earned money goes to beckys 5 accidental children and 3 failed aboritons.

I saw this thread or something very similar to it b4. The part that gave me deja vu especially was the 1. Bulletin about society losing it's slaves.

Cope. Why else?
I saw this thread or something very similar to it b4. The part that gave me deja vu especially was the 1. Bulletin about society losing it's slaves.
Yeah I got inspiration partly from another thread. I needed to vent and also because this topic is becoming relevant for me again.

The ONLY reasons that society is against us committing suicide is because:

2. If we kill ourselves, then the matriarchy can’t do it themselves, and it takes all the fun out of their Incel genocide.

I’m fucking sick of it. I just want to discuss ways to kill myself in peace, since society doesn’t care about us anyway and we’re basically disposable, but the minute we try escaping, the matriarchy tries instilling false hope in us in order to keep us as slaves.
Thinking about suicide is a mental illness and its the normal peoples duty to help them.

I agree OP, society only wants the production and consumer value that it can get out of us.

Just remember, if you don't want to put up with the bullshit that's expected of you then it's within your power to opt out. There is nothing morally wrong with quitting something that you never asked to participate in.

The society needs slaves, that's all

exactly, imagine if all the sub 5 males suddently committed suicide, entire "global" system would collapse, but then normies would reply "but but u have a whole life ahead of you :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:" yeah whole life of paying taxes and wageslaving, fuck this shit

Someone shouldn’t have to live in suffering for all their lives only to conclude it wish a painful death.

Because it shatters their delusions and makes them think about real problems

exactly, imagine if all the sub 5 males suddently committed suicide, entire "global" system would collapse, but then normies would reply "but but u have a whole life ahead of you :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:" yeah whole life of paying taxes and wageslaving, fuck this shit

A whole life of funding beckys house with 3 chads while you break your back.

You can’t work or pay taxes when you’re dead bro.

Lift some foids today bro.

I was not at the gym today. But I will be there tomorrow. Perhaps I will lift some female at the gym or add additional weight to their barbell or machines.

Basically this.

Stacey and Chad can't live the dream life without an army of slaves to give work force and free attention. :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

That's also why they despise incels : cucks who refuse to play cucks are a threat to their system of privilege. To each cuck that dies, a new incel rises ...

It´s the same reason why ((they)) push the agenda of constant immigration. Society needs more workers so that the economy is always growing.

because they dont want us ugly men die out because they need our tax money.

because they dont want us ugly men die out because they need our tax money.
They probably take our money after we die.
I have a solution: commit suicide by dousing yourself in gasoline and lighting yourself on fire, while in your home, that way your house will burn down and no one will get your shit.

They probably take our money after we die.
I have a solution: commit suicide by dousing yourself in gasoline and lighting yourself on fire, while in your home, that way your house will burn down and no one will get your shit.
this is good technique ngl.

they also want us as betabuxxers

(((They))) dont want to lose their slaves and they need to raise the population to increase their wealth even more

well high iq tbh , trololol.
well high iq tbh , trololol.

I always thought mass suicide would be an excellent movie plot. Where the gov't cracks down and forces people to live. Oh wait, we already have that with our mental health system.

And it's illegal too

They only care about suicide when a woman does it because its so rare. Society could not care less when a man decides to rope since we're all expendable

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back