Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why does people leave my messages on read?

M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
At least answer my messages

I am messaging some people I call “friends” and they read my message and don’t answer it

:(

Fuck this shit

I am messaging some people I call “friends” and they read my message and don’t answer it

Fuck this shit
YOU FAKE TURK MONGOLIAN HURENSOHN @decembrist_kirillov IS THE REAL AND ONLY ONLY ONE TURK IZMIR SMYRNA BITCH ANATOLYA THERE IS REAL WAR YOU GLOBOHOMO ANKARA SLUT WAIT FOR NEXT SHOOTING MASSACRE IN THAT PEDOPHILIA CITY AKAK KONSTANTINOPOL (IN VIDEO GAME)

YOU FAKE TURK MONGOLIAN HURENSOHN @decembrist_kirillov IS THE REAL AND ONLY ONLY ONE TURK IZMIR SMYRNA BITCH ANATOLYA THERE IS REAL WAR YOU GLOBOHOMO ANKARA SLUT WAIT FOR NEXT SHOOTING MASSACRE IN THAT PEDOPHILIA CITY AKAK KONSTANTINOPOL (IN VIDEO GAME)
this

Fuck this shit
Are you 18 ? Not blackpilled enough if you expect normies to answer your msgs as a incel

Fuck this shit
BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST TURKISH COCKROACH PIECE OF WORTHLESS SHIT FROM ISTANBUL EVEN @decembrist_kirillov KNOW THAT REAL WAR IS IN ANATOLYA!!!!!! (IN VIDEO AME)

BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST TURKISH COCKROACH PIECE OF WORTHLESS SHIT FROM ISTANBUL EVEN @decembrist_kirillov KNOW THAT REAL WAR IS IN ANATOLYA!!!!!! (IN VIDEO AME)

roaches always get ignored, especially filthy dog hating roaches

black and white joker GIF

Based.

I'll train him to fetch cute Turkish stacies for me