Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Why does Penguinz0 make fun of incels?

Schery6

Schery6

Kike extERminator
-
The fucker is 5'6, he had to do EVERYTHING right to ascend. If one gene slipped up, if one neuron in his brain was misplaced, if he wasn't white, if he did one thing wrong in his life, he would of been an incel. He is fucking lucky, he is the most successful 5'6 male I'd say. He knows there was a 99% chance he would end up an incel in life, right?

Cope, he ´ s only swimming in pussy because of clout and money, not because of his Physical Stature.

He has a good face and he’s statussmaxxed. He’s making fun of incels to get views and money

Probably because everyone else does, I guess it must be fun for everyone else, to kick a corpse.

Cucks are gonna cuck.

I've stopped watching him a while ago. His videos are just virtue signalling normalfriend garbage now.

He's just another high status faggot YouTuber that appeals to normies so of course by default he supports the blue-pilled rhetoric

projection most likely idk.
he'd be lurking here if his youtube career never took off.

Because he's normscum. :feelsjuice:

I was seeing the forging video today and i found out he was really short. He's really far away from incels to, he's goodlooking/white/NW0 and also famous/rich. He has a really good voice too, like really i can't compare and neither incels should. It's the norm to mock incels, they can't see reality as it is cause they have it better, almost everyone does.

The fucker is 5'6, he had to do EVERYTHING right to ascend. If one gene slipped up, if one neuron in his brain was misplaced, if he wasn't white, if he did one thing wrong in his life, he would of been an incel. He is fucking lucky, he is the most successful 5'6 male I'd say. He knows there was a 99% chance he would end up an incel in life, right?

because he is full of fucking soy. the way he talks says it all.

sooner or later he will get cucked like his predecessor idubbbz.

I haven't watched these normie (funni xd) jewtubers for 4 years. good riddance.

Because he is not one. I wonder what he would say if tomorrow he wakes up with no money, fame, and a deformed face from an accident.

Because it makes him money. And unlike other videos where he plays video games or talks news in this subject he doesn't have add anything to the discussion. Just recycle incel mad virgin haha and get numbers on the screen go brr and normies form their echo hamber in comment section sating the same shit. And they make fun of reddit despite fitting the same archetype themselves perfectly

I liked his old dark souls 2 and black ops 1 videos sad his humor hasn't evolved since and he just appeals to normalfags now.
Can't blame him since he's probably giga rich now.

If he didn't have the JewTube fame and money he would at best be a beta buxx wagieragie. In fact that is probably what he is doing right now minus the wagieragie.

he probably sees himself in us and doesn't like it, so he does his best to distance himself from the image of being an incel.

Maybe he acsended because his career is sitting on his ass talking to an audience that can't see his manletism

I think he ascended when he was in school. I remember him talking about it once. Stopped watching a long time ago.

Everyone shits on inkwells these days. We are the new "satan worshippers" of this and probably coming generations.

Same reason General Sam does: it's the popular thing to do, to beat down on the already beaten down and downtrodden. People are evil, what did you expect.

because hes a normie and making fun of incels is safe and easy for milquetoast wastes