Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does no one talk about indian slavery by white people?

J

Justice

Veteran
Indians were slaves too. Taken from India to places like fiji, south africa, west indies to work as slaves on the plantation for sugar and indians were also used as slave labour to build south africas railway tracks.

Why they always talk about black slavery but never indian slavery?

#Indianlivesmatter

Because only niggers matter. That's what liberal cumskins think anyway. They don't care about brown people.

blacks look better than curries.

it was just a prank bro , us brits didnt mean nothing by it. :feelsokman:

Because only niggers matter. That's what liberal cumskins think anyway. They don't care about brown people.
Why do you think this is?

never began for curries

tfw the word "slave" comes from Slav/Slavic, but no one will care about the Slavs, because liberals consider us white oppressors (jfl) while Nazis consider us bleached niggers :lul:

Why do you think this is?
I can't say it's white guilt, because whites have colonized brown people and inflicted great misery upon us. It's probably because of the Jews, they promote black people in the form of hip-hop, movies and television that cater to a black audience as well as the BBC myth.
Thank you fellow nosecel
At the end of the day, only a fellow nosecel knows the pain of an ugly nose. It is soul-crushing.

I can't say it's white guilt, because whites have colonized brown people and inflicted great misery upon us. It's probably because of the Jews, they promote black people in the form of hip-hop, movies and television that cater to a black audience as well as the BBC myth.

At the end of the day, only a fellow nosecel knows the pain of an ugly nose. It is soul-crushing.
I figured it was also because curries are not as involved in criminal activities so they don't need a movement advocating for them to justify their wrong doing

“Yikes! You ‘curries’ seem to have internalized a lot of racism against yourselves, further proof that incels are white supremacists! :soy:

I figured it was also because curries are not as involved in criminal activities so they don't need a movement advocating for them to justify their wrong doing
They only justify black crime, "that's what happens when you are oppressed for 500 years" is their silly little argument. Luckily latinos are based and killing niggers that are trying to loot them.

I think it is because curries generally don't live in large numbers in western countries. So their voice isn't as loud in the US or Britain as it would be back in India. Blackcels on the other hand are generally high-t and chimp out whenever anything happens to one of "them". They have a very tribal mentality. Or maybe this is all wrong and the answer is simply that people see curries as subhuman but blacks get a pass to talk about slavery because of white guilt

blacks look better than curries.

Nigger models looking fuck disgusting.

The best looking curry models look sand nigger which is infinitely than nigger.

Going by top percentages the curries mog in that they produce sand nigger top tier models on averages they get a lot more halos for barely doing jack fucking shit like seriously what did they do to deserve all that like do you know how hard curry land has been butt fucked by both the mughals and the fucking British

Because blacks have BBC plus height plus build

We are all round just grotesque
Fine with height and build but BBC is largely a myth pushed by the media, too. So we're back at the original question: why are some ethnics portrayed/pampered in a certain way and some aren't?

Fine with height and build but BBC is largely a myth pushed by the media, too. So we're back at the original question: why are some ethnics portrayed/pampered in a certain way and some aren't?
basically symbolic pedophilia
white = purity, black = evil/dirt
pedophilia is all about destroying purity, so (((they))) promote white-black race mixing, because it gets them off

Nigger models looking fuck disgusting.

View attachment 272009

View attachment 272010

View attachment 272012

The best looking curry models look sand nigger which is infinitely than nigger.

View attachment 272013

View attachment 272014

View attachment 272015

View attachment 272016

Going by top percentages the curries mog in that they produce sand nigger top tier models on averages they get a lot more halos for barely doing jack fucking shit like seriously what did they do to deserve all that like do you know how hard curry land has been butt fucked by both the mughals and the fucking British
99.999% of curries do not look like this. These guys descended from the mughals/middle-east tbh.

99.999% of curries do not look like this. These guys descended from the mughals/middle-east tbh.
A small but significant portion of curries do though. I'd say around 10-15%. These guys aren't even in the top 1%. I could pull much better looking guys right off Indian Instagram

Everyone on this planet was a slave at some point, Rome owned Britannia, Vikings.

A small but significant portion of curries do though. I'd say around 10-15%. These guys aren't even in the top 1%. I could pull much better looking guys right off Indian Instagram
The average curry cannot relate to the sand looking types. Its brutal how they idolize their former oppressors in media thinking they come from the same line.

The average curry cannot relate to the sand looking types. Its brutal how they idolize their former oppressors in media thinking they come from the same line.
Bruh, literally none of them are sand. Hrithik Roshan is fully curry, Nitin Khandelwal is also fully curry. Those are fully curry people. The reality is that curries get "racemogged" by their own top 10%. Its fucking brutal. At least rices can go back to their homelands and live in a homogeneous society. Curries don't even have that.

Chinese slaves were also used on sugar plantations in Peru but nobody ever talks about that.

Chinese slaves were also used on sugar plantations in Peru but nobody ever talks about that.
You have K-pop now. Enjoy the boost in SMV, ricebro.

Nah BBC is real

Bruh, literally none of them are sand. Hrithik Roshan is fully curry, Nitin Khandelwal is also fully curry. Those are fully curry people.
If they went out of curryland, they would be sand. Come on you can't really say the average curry looks like this.

The answer here is, Black Americans won the fucking lottery when their African slaveowners signed them off to the ships to America.
In the Americas, blacks were fed, nourished and were forced to work in the farms. Selective breeding lead to better physique and better height.
Eventually, they overpowered their slaveowners and became freemen. Thats where the cuck shit started to happen.
And with that, they took back their respect.

If they went out of curryland, they would be sand. Come on you can't really say the average curry looks like this.
Tons of curries got shot in USA post-911 due to them being mistaken for sand. Read it up.

K-Pop is a gigacope for rice like me lmao. Ricecels dont even look remotely similar to K-Pop Changs.
Why is it a gigacope? It's not like women can tell the difference.

What scientific studies
The one that concluded that the average penis size is 5.14 inches in length and 4.59 inches in girth. It is a worldwide statistic and specifically states there were no findings that implied race played a role in size. 15,000 participants from all backgrounds were measured by a third-party.

Black lives matter.

Techically curries are mixed sand niggers in that a bulk of our dna comes from neolethic Iranian farmer dna

The one that concluded that the average penis size is 5.14 inches in length and 4.59 inches in girth. It is a worldwide statistic and specifically states there were no findings that implied race played a role in size. 15,000 participants from all backgrounds were measured by a third-party.
You seriously this low IQ?

10-15%? I don't believe it. Go to a curry country and look on the street. There is no way 1/6 - 1/10 curries look like the above. The models are definitely top 1%. Could even be top 0.5%.

Jews don’t use Indians to destroy the united states and the western world. Take it as a compliment.

the british empire killed more people than nazi germany yet they(the brits) are one of the "good guys"

Because blacks have BBC plus height plus build

We are all round just grotesque

If Indians had that women around the world would spend many hours watching shows and documentaries about the slavery of Indians. Also go to protests and work to be around Indians.

As it is if a show about Indian slavery came on tv, women would turn the channel to see Tyrones & Chads on another channel.

And sadly East Indian women would be among the fastest women to change the channel and say 'boring' if it was about Indians.