Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why does no one seem to cate about mods having their own harem?

• Thread starter Left4DeadDarkie
  • Start date
Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

"He fucking nutted on my fucking leg"
★★★★★
We ban all these Grey's for being fakecels but the mods WITH LITERAL HAREMS FFS are allowed to stay?

State of .is mang

Because it's an outdated lame as fuck meme

They should give us users harems

It's GrAY not grey you sleepernigger :lasereyes::feelsping:
I hope this is friendly banter because some retards here take these things way too seriously
THEY HAVE A BROTHEL IN MADAGASCAR!!!

THEY HAVE 75+ WOMEN FUCKING THEM EVERYDAY!!

SPREAD THE TRUTH BEFORE THE ((((MODS)))) GET ME!!!

Because it's an outdated lame as fuck meme
Except that they literally have direct access to every female that’s infiltrated this site since its conception.
Take the late @KILLMANKIND for example.

Except that they literally have direct access to every female that’s infiltrated this site since its conception.
Take the late @KILLMANKIND for example.
Everyone should increase their chances of getting laid or otherwise they're just fakecels. Mods using their status to connect with women on discord isn't an issue but instead the most logical move.
I just hope that if any of them manage to ascend, they'll admit it here instead of hoarding their mod powers.

Mods using their status to connect with women on discord isn't an issue but instead the most logical move.
Nigger they are hoarding prime teen foid pussy all for themselves. I want my cut.

They’re all just Cluster B time wasting bullshitters and lying cunts at the end of the day man.

You’re literally not missing out on anything except new ways to be dissapointed, disheartened and demoralized.

They’re all just Cluster B time wasting bullshitters and lying cunts at the end of the day man.

You’re literally not missing out on anything except new ways to be dissapointed, disheartened and demoralized.
Can you tell me more about that death threat situation?

Can you tell me more about that death threat situation?
Sure.

DA is basically a narcissistic megalomaniac that wants complete control of this website for his own nefarious purposes whatever they may be and sought to use me as his cat’s paw to try and get his way.

Sure.

DA is basically a narcissistic megalomaniac that wants complete control of this website for his own nefarious purposes whatever they may be and sought to use me as his cat’s paw to try and get his way.
Damn I never would have thought he'd be the type to do something like that.

From what I've seen of him he seemed pretty intelligent so I'm surprised he'd do something like that

Mogs me for even speaking to egirls

Sure.

DA? is that who i think it is? i could beat the shit out of that larper faggot IRL in self defense

DA? is that who i think it is? i could beat the shit out of that larper faggot IRL in self defense
He is referring to @darth Aurelius or however you spell it