Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why does no one care for us high functioning autistics

U

UglyDumbass

Major
★★★★★
They only care for low functioning but not us high functioning ones. Foids and Normies and Chads love it when it’s high functioning people being picked on and foids love it when it’s a chad or normie bullying us They probanly jack off to it. Oh but they only feel bad for low functioning cuz they got a assistant with them so they can’t pick on them. These idiots think they’re better then us

I don't know, I didn't do anything to deserve this

I don't want an assistant I want a personal bodyguard and driver and chef I'll pay them 50k a year when I'm rich and they can go in the burger shop to get my burgers for me

Also I'm gonna have a land rover range rover sentinel the armoured 500k one

Cause they're looking for any excuse to bully someone.

Normies like autists because it's hype and they think every autist have genius capacities in maths, chess...

They just hate autists if they looks subhuman, correction : they hate anyone who looks subhuman.

Normies like autists because it's hype and they think every autist have genius capacities in maths, chess...

They just hate autists if they looks subhuman, correction : they hate anyone who looks subhuman.

because they want us to die

They only care for low functioning but not us high functioning ones. Foids and Normies and Chads love it when it’s high functioning people being picked on and foids love it when it’s a chad or normie bullying us They probanly jack off to it. Oh but they only feel bad for low functioning cuz they got a assistant with them so they can’t pick on them. These idiots think they’re better then us
They see us as worthless worker bees and cogs in their machine. Since many of us function enough to at least work that's all our value is in this world to them. We're seen as tools that can be repeatedly used and abused.

Normies need someone to feel superior to since Chad and Stacy lifelong them.

We are in a limbo, we are neither retarded or NT, and we will still be expected to fully function like NTcunts.

They see us as worthless worker bees and cogs in their machine. Since many of us function enough to at least work that's all our value is in this world to them. We're seen as tools that can be repeatedly used and abused.
Fr

This. They love to claim that autism is a superpower when in reality most high functioning autists have average IQs and will never amount to anything notable in life

Maybe cause we don't serve a purpose. We are not one of them, so we can't participate. We are not instantly recognized as disabled so we might not provide opportunities for caretakers.

We need to stop acting like aspies can participate and are not disabled. We obviously can't participate in society we need to stop acting like we can work and all that

We need to start claiming and stating we are disabled and don't want to be harassed. Stop getting a job cause of old mom or cause youre scared of being homeless.
Repeat after me:
Our condition prevents us from working and condition does not improve.

Because we're not visibly retarded. It all circles back to looks...

Because the retardation in low functioning autist is more obvious than in high functioning ones and its socially not acceptable to make fun of people who are visibly retarded

They don't care for either. Some just virtue signal. If they don't want to fuck you or can't take money from you, they would put you in the gas chamber.

Because the retardation in low functioning autist is more obvious than in high functioning ones and its socially not acceptable to make fun of people who are visibly retarded
i mean there were some high functioning autist who would stim and make lots of sounds like it was obvious they were autistic and people would go up to them and try to talk to them for laughs and shit like that

They don't care for either. Some just virtue signal. If they don't want to fuck you or can't take money from you, they would put you in the gas chamber.
The people who do those autistic clubs shit are always the most bullshitty ones. I’ll never forget this one foid who would go to that club and yet she let her friends pick on a high functioning autist and would laugh along

High functioning autists/spergs are uncanny valley and creep people out