Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why does my sister hate me?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
We were seriously bffs before she hit puberty, we had so so much fucking fun

she hit puberty then she hates me and never talks to me

i was the only one protected him from everyone abusing her then she never fkin even talks to me

very ungrateful disloyal piece of shit getting everything handed to her

I hope she gets what she deserves

Her status increased dramatically in puberty when she grew tits and boys realized she has a hole while yours stayed the same or even fell to the bottom

Her status increased dramatically in puberty when she grew tits and boys realized she has a hole while yours stayed the same or even fell to the bottom
She can’t grow tits and she’s pretty non that attractive overall, her body is deformed, she still looks 4 years younger, just as subhuman as me

She can’t grow tits and she’s pretty non that attractive overall, her body is deformed, she still looks 4 years younger, just as subhuman as me
she still isnt incel, and you are

in fact, you describe her as below average, so she doesn't wanna associate with you, because she doesnt want to accept her inferior position on the social totem pole

Have a talk to her.
I did shes the same retard
she still isnt incel, and you are

in fact, you describe her as below average, so she doesn't wanna associate with you, because she doesnt want to accept her inferior position on the social totem pole
She is the low Becky literally

As she enters into the hivemind, her own personality will be overwritten as she adopts the likeness of the foid collective. I have seen it happen first hand.

As she enters into the hivemind, her own personality will be overwritten as she adopts the likeness of the foid collective. I have seen it happen first hand.
Sad but yeah,we were literally like Batman and Robin bffs

You have been "replaced" by young Chads. Your attention means nothing to her now. She has learned to monkey branch. This was her first jump from one branch (you) to another (school Chad), many more to come.

You have been "replaced" by young Chads. Your attention means nothing to her now. She has learned to monkey branch. This was her first jump from one branch (you) to another (school Chad), many more to come.
She also says she likes men fight in school, she enjoys it
post pic !
:lasereyes:
Later

Because her breeding instinct has kicked in due to hormonal changes and now she is naturally programmed to hate you because you are an ugly male, unworthy of reproduction.

Because her breeding instinct has kicked in due to hormonal changes and now she is naturally programmed to hate you because you are an ugly male, unworthy of reproduction.

True, Same happened with my subhuman piece of shit family, They ruined my life and locked me in a mental asylum for 1 year just because i started to slightly cut my arms, And they normalized bullying me and if i dont take their shit they label me as insane, Farkin pieces of shit.

Im glad i dont have to see them again ever.

Sorry, bro. Foids are all shallow toilets.

That

True, Same happened with my subhuman piece of shit family, They ruined my life and locked me in a mental asylum for 1 year just because i started to slightly cut my arms, And they normalized bullying me and if i dont take their shit they label me as insane, Farkin pieces of shit.

Im glad i dont have to see them again ever.
AWALT :feelsclown:

Kinda understandable I was as sadistic as she is when her age ,but I never thinked that tho ,mostly like cuz she hasn’t matured at all

Literally the same bro

I have one old as fuck aunt (65 years old) who is the most passive aggresive cunt i ever met, When i was a kid she smoked me over a bonfire to punish me for crying a lot, Some weeks ago i saw them in a restaurant and she started to make fun of my manboobs and i refused to speak with her, Then my piece of shit mother asked me why i dont want to talk to my old hag aunt and i told her i have grief towards her for what she did to me when i was a kid, My piece of shit mother said "Estas bien enfermo, que dios te perdone", Seriusly what the fuck!? :reeeeee:

That's a fucking creepy incestuous way of thinking on your sister's part, judging her brother the same way she judges potential sexual mates. But somehow men are teh creepy gender according to CNN fake news.

My family is treating me worse and worse as my balding progreses. Even by sister has started calling me disgusting.

You still gonna go ER?

If you were good looking she would worship you like a God, but you are ugly so she probabably doesn't consider you as a human being anymore.
Also I can relate because I also had good relations with my sister but as soon as she hit puberty she started hating and shuning me for no apparent reason (Now I understand that it happened due to me being ugly)
All women treat you the same (even those from your family) - thats why If you are undesired and despised by foids due to your looks/autism your sister will probably treat you exactly the same as those unrelated holes.
Sisterpill/incestpill is way too brutal and was one of the first pills that made me numb and embittered and was first major step for me to understanding the real foids nature
That's a fucking creepy incestuous way of thinking on your sister's part, judging her brother the same way she judges potential sexual mates. But somehow men are teh creepy gender according to CNN fake news.
all foids treat you solely based on your appeariance (your sister and cousins are no exceptions). Thats why they are always treating their chad brothers so good compared to their incel tier brothers

same thing happened to me. we went years without saying anything but basic stuff about chores or when our parents would be home

Thank God I don't have a sister.

I have one old as fuck aunt (65 years old) who is the most passive aggresive cunt i ever met, When i was a kid she smoked me over a bonfire to punish me for crying a lot, Some weeks ago i saw them in a restaurant and she started to make fun of my manboobs and i refused to speak with her, Then my piece of shit mother asked me why i dont want to talk to my old hag aunt and i told her i have grief towards her for what she did to me when i was a kid, My piece of shit mother said "Estas bien enfermo, que dios te perdone", Seriusly what the fuck!? :reeeeee:
Man seriously third world family relatives are fucking evil,I don’t really understand how evil they think,” why don’t you talk to a person who is a piece of shit but is only one of your family members?
You still gonna go ER?
No
If you were good looking she would worship you like a God, but you are ugly so she probabably doesn't consider you as a human being anymore.
Also I can relate because I also had good relations with my sister but as soon as she hit puberty she started hating and shuning me for no apparent reason (Now I understand that it happened due to me being ugly)
All women treat you the same (even those from your family) - thats why If you are undesired and despised by foids due to your looks/autism your sister will probably treat you exactly the same as those unrelated holes.
Sisterpill/incestpill is way too brutal and was one of the first pills that made me numb and embittered and was first major step for me to understanding the real foids nature

all foids treat you solely based on your appeariance (your sister and cousins are no exceptions). Thats why they are always treating their chad brothers so good compared to their incel tier brothers
Yeah