Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting why does life UTTERLY punish fuck-ups?

• Thread starter lostinthedesert
  • Start date
lostinthedesert

lostinthedesert

Banned
-
yeah i made dumb choices in life/in uni (maybe some of it had to do with childhood trauma) however YES i made dumb choices but why does life feel the need to PUNISH you for fucking up? ie "your reward for fucking up is to starve and go homeless"

Not a Christcuck but Catholicism is kinda BASED because it teaches that being single as a man is a LEGITIMATE life vocation and is DEFENDED in the catechism. Many priest/monks contributed to science/art.

Are you homeless OP?¿

how does you being a fuck-up and becoming homeless, connect to christianity promoting being single and celibate?

You are ugly so you don't have many opportunities in the first place, which means that if you fuck up just a little you will be in a worse position than before.

My whole life is a fuck up

Have this feeling a lot.
Seems like no matter what I do, no matter how much I try nothing I ever do goes right.
Seems as though life is punishing me for something and I don’t even know what it is.
My life of wage slavery continues to draw ever closer.
Truck made it 7.5 miles before breaking down again.
Working back home will take me the rest of my parents lives for me to pay back what this has cost them.

yeah i made dumb choices in life/in uni (maybe some of it had to do with childhood trauma) however YES i made dumb choices but why does life feel the need to PUNISH you for fucking up? ie "your reward for fucking up is to starve and go homeless"

Not a Christcuck but Catholicism is kinda BASED because it teaches that being single as a man is a LEGITIMATE life vocation and is DEFENDED in the catechism. Many priest/monks contributed to science/art.
HATRED FOR THE WEAK is the only virtue in a STRONG society

Mine is a fuck up since conception.

Matthew 25:29
“For whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them.”

“For whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them.”
it is so fuckin over. :feelshaha::feelsrope:

theres an italian saying for that says

a lo mare va l' aqua ,which means the water goes to the sea,so this means,the abundant only get richer

Religion is based , don’t worry man I’m sure a bigger fukcing loser than you
HATRED FOR THE WEAK is the only virtue in a STRONG society
Weak? We’re not all weak, the society isn’t strong
Have this feeling a lot.
Seems like no matter what I do, no matter how much I try nothing I ever do goes right.
Seems as though life is punishing me for something and I don’t even know what it is.
My life of wage slavery continues to draw ever closer.
Truck made it 7.5 miles before breaking down again.
Working back home will take me the rest of my parents lives for me to pay back what this has cost them.
I have anti plot armor, whatever bad stuff that might happen happens to me in the worst way

brutal same feeling here. I nowadays spend half an hour a day seeing foreseeable problems and take measures at end of my day cause of what happens to incels. we have bad luck and fate. alot of horrible shit beyond looks. idk ehy