Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why does life have to be like this man ??

Am85006

Am85006

Behold the "EMPEROR"
-
If i was born as 6ft ,blue eyed, chiseled cheekbones and razor sharp jaw my life would've have been so different
I DIDN'T CHOSE TO BE A CURRYCEL IT JUST SO HAPPENS THAT I'M A CURRYCEL :society:

This is a very very cruel world not only it's random but it's rigged to the fullest extent . Your life scenario can make you a loser in an instant.

IF GOD EXISTS EVEN THOUGH I KNOW HE DOESN'T.

NUCLEAR BLACKPILL

YOU ONLY HAVE ONE SHOT AT LIFE AFTER THAT YOU'LL NEVER BE REINCARNATED SOME PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS LIFE IN MISERY AFTER ALL THE SELF IMPROVEMENT THEY DONE MEANWHILE CHADS WILL ALWAYS LIVE HAPPY LIVES WITHOUT SELF IMPROVEMENT.

I thought you curried believe in karma n shit. According to Hinduism your next life should be a chad as compensation
It is a religious belief and some people do believe in it but i don't

I haven't seen God so far. This being in specific is a military textbook MIA.

Reincarnation is a myth
The most probable thing is, it's a natural thing. Imagine your typical web browser; the first tab is your current life, you inevitably die... then, your tab automatically switches over the next one.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back