Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does J.D Vance claim to hate shitskins, but marries one?

B

bcroger

Legend
The guy made all kinds of openly racist statements towards Syrian refugees, black immigrants/ immigrants from Somalia and Haiti and made openly bigoted remarks towards Muslims, which is good, but why does he marry an Indian woman? He went to Yale Law school and is out going, so i'm pretty sure he could have married a white.

Makes no sense to me?

white narcisssism, the reason why some MTBs date ugly men.

many white supremacists have a fetish for ethnic foids

Because he is retarded.

The state of cuckservatism in 2024, race mixing is normalized JFL.

he can resist the big booty latinas
Its a myth that latina Americans are beautiful. I don't get why people sexualize them so much. They are the 2nd fattest and ugliest ppl on planet earth outside of blk American women.

Maybe the ones in South America.

Last edited:
Its a myth that latina Americans are beautiful. I don't get why people sexualize them so much. They are the 2nd fattest and ugliest ppl on planet earth outside of blk American women.
Agreed. I went to a US state with lot's of beaners and did not find them that good looking at all. I had higher hopes. Various ethnicities of canadian foids are much better, even the few latinas here mog the jewmerican ones.

Last edited:

View attachment 1274168

Maybe the ones in South America.
the ones with big booties and healthy fat % are sexy of course

The guy made all kinds of openly racist statements towards Syrian refugees, black immigrants/ immigrants from Somalia and Haiti and made openly bigoted remarks towards Muslims, which is good, but why does he marry an Indian woman? He went to Yale Law school and is out going, so i'm pretty sure he could have married a white.

Makes no sense to me?
This is called cuckservative.

He is a wretched piece of Zionist shit
It's Globohomo Jews Hindus and Christians against based Islam
That cat lady comment might cost Trump the election

the ones with big booties and healthy fat % are sexy of course
There are almost no normal weight Hispanic American and Mexican(from Mexico) women outside of college campuses/trade schools. In fact, Mexico is fatter than the USA.

Just about everyone of them becomes an obese pig by the age of 21. The only exceptions are the white ones from Spain or have strong spanish ancestry who identify as Hispanic. Virtually All the brown ones in Mexico and South America are overweight or obese.

I live in Texas and I can go on for days without seeing a single attractive hispanic woman. The ones who are are typically more European.

Last edited:
He looks better now than he did in the picture.
Beard saved him, he's at best a MTN from the height. Stop being a JBWcuck and over inflating

>thinking he cares about anything but power

ngmi