Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why does IT use gay as an insult? Are they homophobic?

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
They call us:

- Pedos
- misogynists
- incels
- gay
- ugly
- losers

They are clearing using “gay” as an insult. Aren’t they suppose to be lgbt friendly? Why are they so uncomfortable with their sexuality they call us gay just for admiring aesthetic features? Why are they projecting so much?

Here’s the thing:

I admire nice tits, big ass, and a nice face on women. (Sexual way)

I admire height, frame and nice face on a guy aswell. (Envous/jealous way)

In summary I admire aesthetics’s. Are they really that stupid that they can’t understand this?

F3D66DDF 8451 4CDA 95DD 8D760CDA9940

I have a sister and she watches Victoria secret model show with her friends and they all admire the beauty. They admire the models boobs, ass, their slim figures and they want to be like the model. They are envious/jealous but that doesn’t mean she is a lesbian. She is not attracted to them in a sexual way.

Now assuming that they are not socially reatrded and they know we are not gay. We can clearly tell they are using gay as an insult.

I just don’t know why IT is so homophobic and use gay as insults. They are rape apologists/advocates because they constantly say we should be locked up in prison where we will get raped.

Last edited:
IncelTears wouldn't say this about women who look at other women with envy. For some reason when women feel ugly, it's a self-esteem issue we should care about. But nah, our self-esteem doesn't matter. We're just not trying hard enough.

I'm in the middle of a conversation with an IncelTearser right now. I'm gonna bring this double standard up with him.

because they're penis gobblers

To them we aren't people.
IncelTears wouldn't say this about women who look at other women with envy. For some reason when women feel ugly, it's a self-esteem issue we should care about. But nah, our self-esteem doesn't matter. We're just not trying hard enough.

I'm in the middle of a conversation with an IncelTearser right now. I'm gonna bring this double standard up with him.

SJW’s are the most racist and sexist people you will ever meet. Hating whites and straight people doesn’t register in their minds as being bigoted though.

EDIT: Her. I'm gonna bring this double standard up with her.

Homosexuality is a cope most of the time.:feelzez:

9/10 threads mentioning IT are gay.
Gay thread OP

i've noticed this too. there's not even an actual context for it like "they're hypocrites" or something, it's just "you're in the closet" or "you're gay".

okay?

- Pedos
- misogynists
- incels
- gay
- ugly
- losers

only if youre a truecel rotter like me

It's because they're insecure about their sexuality (since most of them have consumed enough soy to kill their testosterone production).

They can't understand how men like us can post pictures of Chad and not get uncomfortable because we're not turned on. They purposely avoid looking at good-looking men because they subconsciously realize they're gay.

They are clearing using “gay” as an insult. Aren’t they suppose to be lgbt friendly?

LMAO, once I got called "little brownie shithead" by one of their members, I have the same flair "5'2" ugliest currycel" on reddit.

I am pretty sure he/she would call me "nigger" if I was a black.

They’re a bunch of low IQ, homophobic, racist dimwits on that site.

They're just projecting

IT are afraid of mgtow ignoring them (despite what they say otherwise) so they call men gay to make themselves feel better

IT are afraid of incels forgetting about them (they feed and live off our hate) so they call us gay to rouse us and allow us to seem more inhuman so they can mock more openly.

Incels are afraid of gay because they're afraid of switching teams when their team is losing. They see it as a failure and betrayal like MtF people.

Link the convo, or share a screencap.

Theyre low IQ and hypocritical AF

They call us all of these things that you can only be if you are sexually active which we are not so JFL @ their lives

SJW privilege. SJWs can call people faggots all day long and never get accused of homophobia.

Some of the greatest [LifeFuel] moments for me are when SJW privilege gets denied and some white liberal is charged with racism or homophobia or whatever based on the "muh diversity" rules that his own kind created, and gets fired/publicly humiliated for it.

death to homophobic cucks

They like sucking Jamal’s dick tbh.

le projection xD