Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does it seem St Blackops2cel is missing an arm in his most famous selfie?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
comment_1628549168TVucBF9wU1WXQJMPkAhDRo.jpg

Ded srs did his arm just vaporize for the photo or was he hiding it under the shirt for some strange reason? It's not even an optical illusion his arm is simply not there. I remember before his facebook profile got leaked people said he was from the Balkans (I think Bosnia but could have been Serbia too) and had lost his arm from a landmine explosion.

From this other pic it's obvious he still has his two arms
b1e.jpg

Last edited:
I've never see the pic with the car. It looks old, like it's from 2009.

Damn I never noticed this. Makes the mockery foids gave him on social media all the more brutal. He could have both his legs ripped off and they'd still mock him.
These whores deserve to be raped by a pack of chimpanzees.

Damn I never noticed this. Makes the mockery foids gave him on social media all the more brutal. He could have both his legs ripped off and they'd still mock him.
These whores deserve to be raped by a pack of chimpanzees.
they do this shit but if you dare point out that lizzo is a fat ass they go insane.

Tbh he mogs me from Lille to pERpignan. He seems like he's not that short too.

I legit never noticed it before :giga:
Maybe his arm is hidden behind his back for some reason?

Yes it seems like he's hiding his left arm for certain reason. IDK why though

nevER noticed tbh.

Attachments

• 1717416716936.png
    1717416716936.png
    611.5 KB · Views: 69
I know a foid who has a similar eye area and face like him. She's like a female version of him, just more fatter.

Why do incels squint or look angry as fuck on pics lol, like eye frauding will turn them into chad
The squintfrauding picture was the one that IT used to "prove" that he was attractive btw.

his arm is too skinny and weak that it can't appear in the picture
it's behind his skinny ass back

Yep. :feelsclown:

Maybe he had to itch his back right at the moment the picture was taken? :feelsthink:

he has got his arm tight to his side or behind his back I guess. Incel selfie pose.

Ded srs did his arm just vaporize for the photo or was he hiding it under the shirt for some strange reason? It's not even an optical illusion his arm is simply not there. I remember before his facebook profile got leaked people said he was from the Balkans (I think Bosnia but could have been Serbia too) and had lost his arm from a landmine explosion.

b1e.jpg
He actually mogs me its ogre

I remember people theorizing he was a yugoslav war amputee because of this JFL

b1e.jpg
Loose shirt + angle + scrawny arms hides his arm. It’s behind his shirt.

b1e.jpg
His arms behind his back